Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Winning Beyond This Terrain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning Beyond This Terrain (207 Views)

Bible Study: Understanding The Terrain Of The Path To Life [matthew 7:13-14] / Oyedepo’s Covenant University Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Beyond This Terrain by jonatoye(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Winning Beyond this Terrain

WORD FOR TODAY
The ultimate plan of God for every man He created is that they should both be earthly and eternally relevant. It is only the success you achieve fulfilling God's purpose that is eternally relevant!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried." (Luke 16:22 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fact that eternity lies ahead of us makes us both physical and spiritual being. Whether you are rich or poor life goes beyond this terrain; for we will surely die and become like water spilled on the ground (2 Sam 14:14a). I have come to discover that what most people use their prime age and the best of their strength and days to achieve does not have any eternal value to them.

I was privileged to watch an award ceremony of a prestigious University where three personalities were awarded based on their achievements in life. I was overwhelmed by the citations of one of the awardees because along with his outstanding services and achievement in the society, what he did and still doing for God was not left out.

After a man dies his certificates become useless. His properties become another's. All he has done will go into the memory lane. It is only what he does to fulfill the purpose of God that has eternal value. Abraham was a great achiever both on earth and God's eternal presence. Do not only invest on this terrain but also please God with your existence by fulfilling His purpose.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to live my entire life to fulfill purpose. Make me an achiever in your presence in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You are still far from being an achiever if your achievements does not have eternal value!!!

Have a Graceful Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sorrow: An Arrow In Satan's Quiver / Are You Buying Time? / The Great Avenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.