Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) (41562 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Heylius(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
After they will come and post that corolla on nairaland and say accident free
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by thunderbabs: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Toyota Corolla For Sale don eventually sell
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Samuelight(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
EdwardRandy:
OP is this what you call a ghastly accident? Please buy ursef a �dictionary
what should he have said?

1 Like

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
EdwardRandy:

1 Like

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Katty42: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
fortune1894:
after the owner will still come here and lie that it's accident free

But this accident no go show for the vin report so you will definitely believe it's accident free
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by uuzba(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
OP, that one is nasty accident.
The pics below is called ghastly accident.

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by frowland(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good road more accidents ~ Its a fact. This pimped Ojuelegba road.
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by uuzba(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Samuelight:

what should he have said?
This is called ghastly accident

That one is just nasty.

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by cbright4real(f): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thank God no life was list lost in d accident
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by uuzba(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
frowland:
Good road more accidents ~ Its a fact. This pimped Ojuelegba road.
Our driving agencies are all compromised.
You don't given out driving license to people who have not been trained and tested repeatedly UNTIL they pass the test.
-
I retrained in UK. I failed 2ce and passed the 3rd time before getting my driving license. Some old people I met, said they failed 6 or more times and just gave up. They don't drive at all.

But Naija, hmmmmm. Just na-na, person don enter road dey display madness.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Kingjames(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
the Toyota for sales has automatically reduced in price
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by seborrhic: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
You drive by their side container may fall on u and kill one.
You drive behind them and they can roll back and still condemn your car if you are lucky to escape with your life.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by frowland(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
uuzba:

Our driving agencies are all compromised.
You don't given out driving license to people who have not been trained and tested repeatedly UNTIL they pass the test.
-
I retrained in UK. I failed 2ce and passed the 3rd time before getting my driving license. Some old people I met, said they failed 6 or more times and just gave up. They don't drive at all.

But Naija, hmmmmm. Just na-na, person don enter road dey display madness.
lol
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by adecz: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
See gbèsé.¡!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God, no loss of life.
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
hmm everyone got their own share of bashing, my condolences to them , their car resale values just plummeted by 50%.
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by whiteafrique: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oya Road safety,LASTMA food is ready...
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by chudez0147(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
That particular trailer is cursed... ( FIAT )
Anytime I see the trailer, I dey give am plenty space..
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by seangy4konji: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
Just making love..no biggie
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by ALARAPE22(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Factfinder1:
Car wey person wan sell to raise money Don go get accident... Na to go park am keep... Hope all the drivers are real owners of the cars else wahala dey

Somebody should give this guy water...... Water please.......

1 Like

Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Cheeryfeet: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
spinna:
See better brushing..that corolla wey owner wan sell. Thank God no fatalities

It's his village people that are after him, his the main target others are just casualty.
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by UNGOBACK: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Need Loan for your business then check my signature
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by tripper003: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
eyaa..kpele!
For such a choked up spot as elegba, we can only hope for less.
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by baratech: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Eyah
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by tokewale: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
mag God continue to protect our movement both at home and when we go out
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by themanderon: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
That road is a death trap because of those trailers parked there.
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by divineappo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
EdwardRandy:
u are the real person that needs a dictionary

The word "Ghastly" is used if no life was lost

The word "fatal" is used if one or more life was lost

Go and verify with your dictionary
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by Makschinchin: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
newsynews:
A ghastly accident has occurred on Ojuelegba bridge in Surulere, Lagos State. The accident involved 4 cars and a trailer as seen in the pictures below.

A mother who was walking her baby in a stroller got scratched in the process. Fortunately, her baby escaped unhurt.

Apparently the driver of the trailer lost control mid bridge and started reversing full speed carrying 4 cars along. One person has been rushed to the a local hospital fro treatment.

https://lailasnews.com/ghastly-accident-ojuelegba-bridge/

Mr. Blogger, please be professional in the news you are giving out. Imagine posting such a topic without a date? Next time, do well to tell us the day and time it happened..

Thank you
Re: Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) by PaulAris: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
2shure:
Ladipo things Fenders replacement Doors replacement Grille Bonet Bumper Etc Lah la la Ladipo
Hehehe!! Odo market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.