Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage (39898 Views)

'No Pain, No Gain', Paul Okoye Says As He Shares Photo / Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Yes. Or maybe na smalk talk one party said about the other and it got to her ears. Anyway Ill advice you just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. The truth will eventually come out
the truth is like coming out o. They are saying the fight going on b/w the two ladies is becos of whizkidcheesy.
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by greggng: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
The more you stay away from women the begining of your wisdom. My leg was broken simply cos I adviced a lady who is dating a drug addict. Don't you ever advice a woman in love...you might be the victim later
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Patrinus: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is this kimani girl not from Kenya? She should go and form boss lady in Kenya and leave us to our devices in naija.......we love our oloshos just the way they are, we don't need extra wahala from foreign oloshos! angry
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Jaqenhghar: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
lefulefu:
the truth is like coming out o. They are saying the fight going on b/w the two ladies is becos of whizkidcheesy.
You see am. Just siddon dey look you will hear more
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by PapaAdanna: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
The hate this gal is emitting towards tiwa is very strong oo
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Bluezy13(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Well have a good day. Enjoy your day sir. Adiós
Adiós
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Adeyemimalik: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think it's high time you earn money from your data...it's good to play around sometimes but not all the time...

U can earn $5 per day, N40,000 per month,N400 per day and N4,100 per week,relocating to Canada guide,guide for singles before marriage etc.

Just click on this link https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

Meant for the seriously minded people
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
So someone told you that another person is evil instead of waiting and observing to know if the person is truly evil you started to beef based on hear say undecided undecided ,she can't even say one thing that tiwa has done to her na wah o.
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:
I might not like Victoria's approach or anything but she might be serious with her allegations. Come to think of it why is it that all the other ladies that were in the industry before and after tiwa, ladies who are more talented and better song writers just went up in flames like that. The likes of omawummi, chidinma, waje and many others. Tiwa might really be getting them off shows and airplay. Because no be tiwa sabi sing pass no be she sabi write song pass, no be she fine pass sef. So why is she the only one surviving
its a dog eat dog world, even in business ,start ups, innovations name it. Its a competition out there,survival is the key. This kimani fellow is acting based on hearsay and even if that were true,its the real world ,let her deal with it and come up with her own strategy instead of slut shaming another woman like she is a saint,is it not the same kimani that choc city bosses have passed around? Make she go sit down for corner.
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by prodigyhenry: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
frenzyduchess:
its a dog eat dog world, even in business ,start ups, innovations name it. Its a competition out there,survival is the key. This kimani fellow is acting based on hearsay and even if that were true,its the real world ,let her deal with it and come up with her own strategy instead of slut shaming another woman like she is a saint,is it not the same kimani that choc city bosses have passed around? Make she go sit down for corner.

You also just slut shamed kimani based on hearsay too. Lmao
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

You also just slut shamed kimani based on hearsay too. Lmao
well the difference is that I am not a bitter like her. If she is so pained let her go and get her own sugar daddy instead of opening her legs for studio sections.

I can smell the envy and jealousy she is emitting from here. Now she has dragged another person into the picture, all this "dem say dem say " people . I personally avoid such people in my environment, they are more deadly than vipers.
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by prodigyhenry: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
frenzyduchess:
well the difference is that I am not a bitter like her. If she is so pained let her go and get her own sugar daddy instead of opening her legs for studio sections.

I can smell the envy and jealousy she is emitting from here. Now she has dragged another person into the picture, all this "dem say dem say " people . I personally avoid such people in my environment, they are more deadly than vipers.

We'd definitely knows what's really going on in the next few weeks. Hopefully we'd be here to witness it. Lemme use this opportunity to shoot my shot at you. Permission to shoot my shot ma
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

We'd definitely knows what's really going on in the next few weeks. Hopefully we'd be here to witness it. Lemme use this opportunity to shoot my shot at you. Permission to shoot my shot ma
permission denied bros. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by femiskills: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Victoria kimani sings better than tiwa

Abi werey le leyi
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by ggzfred: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
http://d10.o2tvseries.com/Legacies/Season%2001/Legacies%20-%20S01E16%20/TvShows4Mobile.Com/.mp4
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by ggzfred: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
http://d10.o2tvseries.com/Legacies/Season%2001/Legacies%20-%20S01E16%20(TvShows4Mobile.Com).mp4
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by ggzfred: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
ggzfred:

http://d10.o2tvseries.com/Legacies/Season%2001/Legacies%20-%20S01E16%20(TvShows4Mobile.Com).mp4
Re: Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage by Ayobami7(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.