Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Uba Mobile App Incessant Transaction Errors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Mobile App Incessant Transaction Errors (539 Views)

How To Dispute Transaction On UBA Mobile Banking App / Incessant Attacks: Banks To Be Shut From Monday / How To Use The Uba Mobile Banking Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Mobile App Incessant Transaction Errors by FootballAnalyst(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2019
I am really tired of UBA. Since I opened an account few months ago, and started using their mobile app, I have had numerous failed transactions.

If I try Airtime Top Up, I never get to see the airtime. And they will not refund the money to my account. In most cases, I overlook the money because it's just 2k or 1k.

I use my mobile app a lot. I have online betting platforms and I fund my accounts often using the mobile app. The errors far outweighs the success.

I am tired of complaining always. Yesterday I tried funding my bet9ja account with 20k, up till this moment, I haven't seen anything but my bank account was debited of the said amount and transaction deemed SUCCESSFUL.

I complained to Bet9ja and they said they didn't receive anything from the bank. I am just tired. This has happened several times.

Please I don't know if UBA has any rep here on Nairaland, but I just want to know if this issue is general or it's just my account.

1 Like

Re: Uba Mobile App Incessant Transaction Errors by shgenius123: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=FootballAnalyst post=77282027]Paying via bank is giving them more money, you can make money like Banks too... INCOME PER SECONDS IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID. join me on WhatsApp for more info about it https:///GREn5sUPJY3CLnQAFPENLX /quote]
Re: Uba Mobile App Incessant Transaction Errors by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Call them
Re: Uba Mobile App Incessant Transaction Errors by mekuso89(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Alwyas use *919# for your transactions it hardly fails

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If The Stainless Steel Pipe You Have Is Real [original] / Do You Want A Website Like 9jaflaver? / Check Our Amazing Products And Shop At Your Convenience@ Ushop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.