Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

"Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile (4458 Views)

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by gistvicconnects: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Street singer, Oladips shares epic throwback photo with Zlatan Ibile. Gistvic Reports.

Oladips said the photo was taken when Zlatan Ibile came to visit him when was just recovering from the sick Bed.

The photo shows it was taken before their rise to fame.

He wrote:
"Me And My Bitch Zeee !!! Been Through It All, I Was Just Recovering From Sick Bed So He Came To See Me !!! Now We Here And Still Going Places... @zlatan_ibile ."

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/me-and-my-bitch-oladips-shares.html

1 Share

Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by gistvicconnects: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Pestero: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Edumare wire my aza
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Nbote(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
How some of dis mofos use words jus to sound gangster and foreign is irritating.. Well mayb he's actually his bitch

4 Likes

Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by itspzpics(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Som real Gs
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by logan2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nbote:
How some of dis mofos use words jus to sound Behind and foreign is irritating.. Well mayb he's actually his bitch
ah tire o , my brother, nobody can tell sha they could be fxcking each other
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Xavi2019: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Zlatan Ibile > Oladips...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by sacajawea: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls I beg You all Don't Ever ever Take Nairaland Seriously Again! Don't take the Celebrity Seriously Plsssss, Zlatan and His people are always Constantly Under The influence of weed and Drugs
The Posters are And the Comment are High on Drugs too this People are always high and happy. Just have that in mind
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by kevoh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who are they? Which of them is Oladips/Zlatan?
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who be these ones again
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Ohraykon: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
logan2:
ah tire o , my brother, nobody can tell sha they could be fxcking each other
exactly i suspect dey on the downlow coded tins
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by lenghtinny(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
I can't accept such from my n*gga...

Calling a n*gga a b*tch ain't funny
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:
Pls I beg You all Don't Ever ever Take Nairaland Seriously Again! Don't take the Celebrity Seriously Plsssss, Zlatan and His people are always Constantly Under The influence of weed and Drugs
The Posters are And Ultimately the Comment this People are Not Serious at all They are always high and happy. For the sake Of your health
PA to Zlatan on Nairaland affairs.. I HAIL YOU SIR
Re: "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2019
OLADIPS MY GUY... Mama by Delbee ft Oladips, Switch it up by Walinteenpro ft Oladips X Chinko ekun... My Oladips FAV right now..

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigerian Awards And Shows - Purefoto.com / Annie And 2face Idibia And Children Show Their Gangstar Style In New Photos!!!! / 5 Celebrities Who Lost Their Flower To A Fellow Celebrity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.