Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Anyone With Any Information About Federal Fire Service Training School? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone With Any Information About Federal Fire Service Training School? (889 Views)

Anambra Fire Service: Graduation Parade Of Fresh Intakes (Pictures & Video) / Any Information On How To Apply For Trade Test / Federal Fire Service Conpass 08 Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Any Information About Federal Fire Service Training School? by savcy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello. I'm desperately in need of information regarding the scheduling and cost of enrollment in Federal Fire Service Training School, Surulere, Lagos. I'd also like to know if accommodation during the training would be provided by the school. Thank you.
Re: Anyone With Any Information About Federal Fire Service Training School? by Mikkiesshow(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
For you to know more about the federal fire service training school. Visit the training school at Ojuelegba.from 8am to 4pm or call me 09050561957. There is accommodation.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help With The List Of CBN Licensed Super Agents In Nigeria / Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. / Law Of Wasted Effort: Why Most People Don't Succeed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.