Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape (45934 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by newsynews: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerian Comedienne, Helen Paul has revealed that her mother gave birth to her out of rape. She made this know while dedicating the Ph.D which she recently bagged at the University of Lagos to her.

The Comedienne who now boasts of being the first of her colleagues to bag such a degree recounted how her family members use to call her bastard.

She wrote:

I HELEN PAUL dedicate this to my mum, you gave birth to me out of rape, they told you i wouldn't amount to anythingI grew up hearing from family members; being called a "Bastard" and each time i asked you, you said (Olorun lon wo omo werey, Olorun ma wo e meaning God watches of the child of a mad person, he'd watch over you)Mummy i want to know i love you, i might not buy you Benz now because i don't have a Pant yet but this certificate will amount to something great.They say Fame is nothing but Grace is everything and i pray for grace in everything i doI'm not a Cele member but Late Osofa gave me the name and everything Late Osofa said about Helen Paul is coming to passI dedicate this to every mother, may God make you strong enough to survive and enjoy the fruit of your labour...

https://lailasnews.com/mother-gave-birth-rape-helen-paul/

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by niceprof: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Now this is the true definition of success.

270 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by alBHAGDADI: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Had it been the mother listened to evil minds whose kind exist today, we would not have been blessed with the laughter she gave.

Many give worse excuses just to abort a baby. But look at what the product of rape became today.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Mutemenot(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
So who is the rapist father of yours Attention seekers everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by TheTourist: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
VERY EMPOWERING

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Haba

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
She dey lie.She dey find endorsement out of pity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by johnpologyidea(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Congratulations Helen Paul, but I'm very disappointed for you to say you don't have pant now my dear remember you're a celebrity many people is looking up to you. Pant no dey give money na hard work dey give money pass oooh.... cool cool cool cool angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Nickijoy(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
So na only pant dem dey take buy benz now Your mom is a strong woman and she deserves all the love you can give her...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by adigunomomama(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
So undecided

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hard times and heartbreak have this way of bringing us back to remember the love of GOD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by OboOlora(f): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
So ur father is a rapist? We need to find n jail him!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by fr3do(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
oh heavens! some things are better left unsaid

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Free her, she was being figurative with the use of "pant", after all na comedienne she be. Don't take life too serious. Congrats HP

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by festacman(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
When you allow emotion to take over your sense of reasoning completely, you reveal the most guarded secret. I hope Helen Paul will from today learn to live with this self-assigned tag.

In any case, congratulations, once again, Helen Paul on this accomplishment.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by BankyGee(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
WHAAAAAT! Thank God you're a successful person sha...

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by sonature1: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Some things are better left unsaid

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by hisexcellency34: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Did your present man rape u too?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by teresafaith: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
See as this mumu use her mouth cause wahala for her children head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by crackhouse(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Guys una don hear? She said Rape is good

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by PheelzAlmighty: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
She just spew trash... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Japsylee: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
Yea, I thought as much . She looks perfectly like a product of rape undecided

E be like Buhari collect ya pant? Traditional ruler mumu autonomous community!!!!!
Iranu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by FhukaFhuka: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
angry

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by semasir: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
To God be the glory for all He has done in her life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Uyi168: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Them nor dea ask all these people questions before them talk??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by dangotesmummy: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
So u r afonj....bastard.no wonda.
U cn Neva funny or rich lyk chigurl
Mumu woman
so much hate,prejudice and tribalism over another person's success. Take it easy with the envy and bile.jealousy only messes up with your mental health.calm down.the sky is big enough for everyone to fly

Let me use the popular street language of encouragement LAS LAS YOU GO DEY ALRIGHT

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by paparazzi1987(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Her dad should be in jail or be castrated by now lipsrsealed

This one is in sifian pain grin

Deji63:
When u say the most stupid person will acquire a PhD in Nigeria Helen Paul is the perfect exanple. Stupid to the core. You cannot behave any better than the child of a rapist I am not surprised at all at your level if folly. Kai thus woman is not only extra short she is extra dumb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape by Deji63: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
When u say the most stupid person will acquire a PhD in Nigeria Helen Paul is the perfect exanple. Stupid to the core.

You cannot behave any better than the child of a stupid rapist I am not surprised at all at your level of folly. Gutter PhD is what exists now in this clime. Kai this woman is not only extra short she is extra dumb.

Now people will fear If you have a son that may take after your criiminal minded rapist dad. You just shot yourself in the foot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.