Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels (8342 Views)

Extremely Clean Range Rover Sport,20 Inch Wheels, / Land Rover Lr3 With 22 Inch Wheels,best Price Ever / Vw Touareg 2004 With 22 Inch Wheels! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2010
[size=16pt]This Truck was owned by the American Pro- Football Player Clinton Portis. It was auctioned off on Thursday Sep. 9th in the Memory of another fallen football player Sean Taylor.

Sean Taylor was shot in his home by intruders on Nov. 27, 2007. He was only 24.

Truck has a custom paintjob. 30" Ashanti Wheels wrapped with 305-35-30 Tires.

As much as i don't care for big wheels, this truck was done with a touch of class. The paint job is outstanding.

Enjoy the pics
[/size]

You can read about Sean Taylor here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Taylor

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:00am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:02am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:03am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:06am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:07am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 5:09am On Sep 11, 2010
more

Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
cool
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by baconline(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
It really looks mean!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by nuclearboy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2010
shocked

Why didn't the dude just get a G class. This must have cost that much.
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by lanreSamson: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2010
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by zinaLPF: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
I must say I have never been able to understand the culture of spending $30,000 on a car, and then spending $100,000 pimping it.
A depreciating asset? Why?!!?
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
nuclearboy:

shocked

zina@LPF:

I must say I have never been able to understand the culture of spending $30,000 on a car, and then spending $100,000 pimping it.

It all comes down to taste. Not everyone looks forward to driving a G-Class. We are all influenced in one way or the other.

Someone will ask, why get a $100k G -Wagon when a $15k used 4-Runner can do? But if you are in a certain income bracket, even a Brand New 4-Runner will not do.

Imagine if you are into Commercial Real Estate/Luxury houses in the millions of $$$, you cannot be driving something like a 4-Runner cos of the type of clients you deal with. Sometimes you will have to take them to Lunch etc. You match the expectation of your clients.

Why should they hand you their millions if you look "hungry"? grin

If you also a contractor into big projects, you won't hesitate to drop $50,000 on something like a top of the line Dodge/Ford F350 crew-cab dually. Because that is what will fit into your "crowd". You better not show up unto a construction site in a G-Class. Even if you can afford it.

You think a professional pro-footballer wants to be driving around in a Camry? Probably not. grin

Different tastes for different folks. wink
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by knotty(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2010
Someone will ask, why get a $100k G -Wagon when a $15k [b]used 4-Runner can do? [/b]But if you are in a certain income bracket, even a Brand New[b] 4-Runner[/b] will not do.

Kunle, wetin 4Runner do you? wetin?

i have invested in one which is sailing to Naija and now you make me feel like crap. abeg jooo.

anyway, i love what i am seeing and i dont mind dreaming about it at all. so, off to bed i go.
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2010
nuclearboy:

shocked

Because he obviously didn't want a G-Class. It's all about being individual, I'm a car enthusiast, and am currently modifying my own vehicle, which will be my 5th customised car. So, I can see why this truck went the way it did.
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2010
zina@LPF:

Because it's fun, and individual.
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by KunleA2(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2010
knotty:

Someone will ask, why get a $100k G -Wagon when a $15k [b]used 4-Runner can do? [/b]But if you are in a certain income bracket, even a Brand New[b] 4-Runner[/b] will not do.

Kunle, wetin 4Runner do you? wetin?

i have invested in one which is sailing to Naija and now you make me feel like crap. abeg jooo.

anyway, i love what i am seeing and i dont mind dreaming about it at all. so, off to bed i go.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by zinaLPF: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2010
Yes, gentlemen, I get that it comes down to individual preference and affordability. Makes perfect sense.
I drive a G-Class, and lots of people probably wonder why? Because I like it, and because I can. Ok.
However, would I take that G-Class and spend an additional $100K on it? Money I can NEVER recover? No, I would not.

Same as real estate. I am a real estate developer, and I would NEVER renovate say a kitchen at the cost of $60K when
that renovated kitchen only adds $25K to the market value of the end product. It may make the house sell faster, but it does not make financial sense!
If I were doing it up for myself, and never intend to sell, FINE. Now where the exit strategy is a sale, then that's just plain foolhardy.

That is my concern. Some of these kids go on gut instinct and trends, and at the end of the day, bring their cars to the auction and insist on some
ridiculous reserve amount. People may admire it, and it may sell faster, but you pimped it for yourself and you will not recoup your cost, no matter how special you think it is!

To be fair, in the case of a celebrity owner and celebrity auction these rules do not apply as Americans pay ridiculous amounts to be associated with celebrities.
How many times have we seen folks pay $$$$ for a smelly towel that some hot and sweaty star used to wipe his face? grin grin

Hmmn, Maybe I should get football player to live in some of my properties and then sell using their names! grin
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by eros(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
This ride is truly mean and fly. cool cool cool cool
Re: The Flyest. Meanest. Most Delicious Toyota Tundra Ever. On 30 Inch Wheels by sonety2k(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2010
Nice ride with Cool Sneakers cool

(1) (Reply)

2010 Ml350 4matic Benz Used Selling Cheap. / Toks Toyota Matrix 05 Full Option 1.8m price reduce 08061311315, 08028612026 / 2002 Opel Vectra From Cotonou;price: 973,500 Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.