Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested (20381 Views)

Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by LoveFayfay(f): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Their death should be slow and painful. RIP Doc
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by Danwakae(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Agugbadin:

Why will they go after anyone, they should go and learn a skill and be meaningful engaged

THEY WILL APPRECIATE IT IF U EMPOWERED THEM

THINGS ARE VERY HARD NOW IN NIGERIA, ITS ONLY THOSE FROM A GODLY HOME THAT WOULD SAY NO TO ALL THE MANY CRIMES IN THE STREET TO SURVIVE.

THE POLITICIANS IS THE CAUSED SO THEY SHOULD FACE IT
IF U ARE OPPORTUNE TO BE FREE TODAY THANK GOD IS NOT UR POWER

PRAY FOR THOSE ON THE STREET, PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING.

HARDSHIP IS SOCIETY BREED CRIMES
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by kingBenedict: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Techguyz:
Na dem. Afonjas
You really need to chill on this tribal stuff....
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by martineverest(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Nigeria's military strength is too weak. Hence, the increase in crime rates
military Kwa?
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by Cecediva(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by castrol180(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
I hope they arrested the guilty ones o. And if guilty they should be severely dealt with

So far I've noticed that when a crime is widely publicised,the Nigeria police dey work wella. Them go make sure say at all at all the perpetrators are brought to book. The ones wey we dey go report for station without social media backup na there e dey rotten.

My guy dog lost he go report give olopa. He suspect him neighbors because they can chop dog for Africa. Besides he see him dog collar for their gate and dem dey roast one as he dey pass go station. Two hours later my guy call me say police wey him send go arrest thieves dey follow dem drink Goldberg follow chop dog meat. I weak

This one weak me oo...police dey follow chop stolen lokili meat with Goldberg

RIP to the dead sha
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by LZAA: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Stake them like vampires
And after staking them through their heart, their corpses should be burnt so they don't resurrect. cry

My condolences to the family of the young doc. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Looks more like a cult related stuff
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by Moukandjo: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
BOSSkesh:
Na them them
Afonjjjjaas
Disgracing us since 1920
E be like that shameless & disgraceful Dubai robbery pain our daft gorilla descendants no be small. They're now looking for any dumb means to come back! grin grin
Re: Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested by jacoik(m): 3:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
I hope they arrested the guilty ones o. And if guilty they should be severely dealt with

So far I've noticed that when a crime is widely publicised,the Nigeria police dey work wella. Them go make sure say at all at all the perpetrators are brought to book. The ones wey we dey go report for station without social media backup na there e dey rotten.

My guy dog lost he go report give olopa. He suspect him neighbors because they can chop dog for Africa. Besides he see him dog collar for their gate and dem dey roast one as he dey pass go station. Two hours later my guy call me say police wey him send go arrest thieves dey follow dem drink Goldberg follow chop dog meat. I weak
lolxxxx aswear u no well. dis ur dog tory weak me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. / Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret / Soldiers Arrest Kidnappers In Bauchi Who Demand N1m Ransom From Their Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.