Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each (2340 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / For Sale: An uncompleted 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each At Arulogun, Ibadan / Building 4 Unit Of 2 Bedroom (help Give Me Estimate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by nosafk: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please, can someone kindly tell me what it will cost to build a 4 flat of 3 bedrooms each. It will be two flat down and two up. Please, include the cost of a land to it. It will be built in Edo state (Benin city). I will also like to know where the money will be going. I have never done a similar project, so please pardon my ignorance. Thanks for the anticipated help.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
nosafk:
Please, can someone kindly tell me what it will cost to build a 4 flat of 3 bedrooms each. It will be two flat down and two up. Please, include the cost of a land to it. It will be built in Edo state (Benin city). I will also like to know where the money will be going. I have never done a similar project, so please pardon my ignorance. Thanks for the anticipated help.

If you truly want to embark on this project this are the steps you should take first;

1 Determine the cost of land/or buy the land in the area you wish to build as it will be easier for you to know the cost since you are closer or if you are not close ask a family member/friend to engage an estate agent on your behalf

2 Get a design down from which you can get a cost, cost manufactured without any design are usually not accurate.

Well for guidance purpose and experience of past project, budget 20-25m for the block of flats and an extra 2-3m for land (This is only a guiding estimate, if you require a more accurate one follow the above steps. Thanks). You can chat me up on whatsapp 09037396586

Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by bixton(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
nosafk:

The design will determine the price. But it should be within 18 -30M.
Price of land can range from 1-10M depending on which part of the city you're getting the land.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
nosafk:

The design will be needed to determine the cost.
Budget about 30M for the construction and about 10M for the land.
I did similar project in Warri some years ago.
Here is the link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2910860/construction-process-3-bedroom-block
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by goldcorn(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
For more details whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by nosafk: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Gabrokpara001

Hi,

Thanks for the response.
(1). I already determined the cost of land. My childhood friend told me the land will cost me 1.2 million Naira in Edo state.
(2). I found a design online and the seller says he need 250k for the design. The perspective of the environment is included in the fee. But I am considering other plans because I have not found something I actually I need.

I asked the guy selling the house plan the estimate of the house and he said it will cost me like 20 million Naira. I have a question. Apart from the cost of materials and the quality of materials, why the variation of costs? I thought it is the same blocks they use. Please, enlighten me. Thanks once again.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by nosafk: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
bixton:

The design will determine the price. But it should be within 18 -30M.
Price of land can range from 1-10M depending on which part of the city you're getting the land.

Thanks. I have not found a design that I actually like. I am still searching. Thank you so much. Blessings.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by nosafk: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
segzy14:

The design will be needed to determine the cost.
Budget about 30M for the construction and about 10M for the land.
I did similar project in Warri some years ago.
Here is the link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2910860/construction-process-3-bedroom-block
[/size]

I took a look at the building, it looks nice in the 3D image. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by nosafk: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
goldcorn:
For more details whatsapp me on 09069193297

OK. Thank you so much.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
nosafk:
Gabrokpara001

Hi,

Thanks for the response.
(1). I already determined the cost of land. My childhood friend told me the land will cost me 1.2 million Naira in Edo state.
(2). I found a design online and the seller says he need 250k for the design. The perspective of the environment is included in the fee. But I am considering other plans because I have not found something I actually I need.

I asked the guy selling the house plan the estimate of the house and he said it will cost me like 20 million Naira. I have a question. Apart from the cost of materials and the quality of materials, why the variation of costs? I thought it is the same blocks they use. Please, enlighten me. Thanks once again.

You are getting different quotes because no detailed designed has been done. Usually it is better when you find the design you like you get the estimate for it. The 20m estimate given to you is fair.
Contact me on whatsapp let us talk more. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by bixton(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
nosafk:

Thanks. I have not found a design that I actually like. I am still searching. Thank you so much. Blessings.

Welcome.
Blessings to you too.
Re: Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each by bixton(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
nosafk:
Gabrokpara001

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

There will always be a variation even with a detailed plan. That which varies should not be excessive.

If there are specifics to what you need in the design, etc, etc, you should let whoever is doing the drawings put it on.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Fully Furnished 3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow For N40m In Lagos / FRAUD ALERT !!! SKUP008 ( Mr Agbaje Afeez), A Stamped Floor Contractor / Cost Of Building Four Flats (two Bedroom Each)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.