Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man (916 Views)

My Story Of Using A Rechargeable Car Washer And Garden Spraying Machine / Home Service Car Wash And Auto Detailing Service In Lagos Nigeria / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by Djbond(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2019
I want to quit my job to change to a home service car washer and laundry man in the Lagos Island. I'm a family man, I live in Sango otta ogun state. Is it advisable and is it profitable? I need suggestions from folks before I take this big step. My current job does not pay much and I overwork.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My Job To Change To A Home Service Car Washer And Laundry Man by nurey(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lagos island is home to a lot of low income earners who majorly aren't interested in using a top notch expensive service like you are proposing.

Also there are tons of North East migrants who offer such services at a friendly price and off course they are closer to home. This services are done manually without machines which majority prefer because hand washing is cleaner and protects fabric more than washing machine.

Your business can still move if you have something remarkable you are bringing to the table something you will offer that the competition won't.

now ikoyi, VI and lekki would be different but the cost of owning a shop, marketing and advertisement may not be feasible for such services.

but maybe you can start your trade at ajah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Duplicate Keys And Remote Control / Bugatti Unveils The 200th Chiron Hypercar, Less Than 100 Are Still Up For Grabs / Video: A Nigerian Girl In London Builds A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.