Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? (580 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by chrisandy100(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
I saw a topic (that later went to the front page) where the OP mentioned 9 Nigerian foods that can kill which includes:

1. Eba
2. Pounded Yam
3. Instant Noodles
4. Egusi soup
5. Fried Plantain
6. Rice
7. Fufu
8. Bread
9. Pastries

I find that thread quite inconclusive and the comment section wasn't helping too, and also I didn't want my reply lost in the comment section thus creating this post.

I want to know (I'm sure many Nigerians too) what are the best foods to eat especially in Nigeria if we tend to boycott the basic foods mentioned above.

Any nutritionists or people with the knowledge can also help here

Thank You.
Re: If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is naija. So many things can kill you. W
Why worry about what you eat?

1 Like

Re: If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by whitebeard(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
The op said not to take them in excess.

Even the op self is funny....just listed "some" foods and said we should not take them in excess....

Bottom line..."dont eat any food excessively"

2 Likes

Re: If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by Olufela30: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
beans !! make we mess Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
ENJOY YOURSELF AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT CAN KILL YOU OR NOT.

SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN - IN FACT IN NIGERIA THE SAYING SHOULD BE "LOTS OF THING WILL A MAN". cheesy

1 Like

Re: If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by Mariangeles(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
chrisandy100:
I saw a topic (that later went to the front page) where the OP mentioned 9 Nigerian foods that can kill which includes:

1. Eba
2. Pounded Yam
3. Instant Noodles
4. Egusi soup
5. Fried Plantain
6. Rice
7. Fufu
8. Bread
9. Pastries

I find that thread quite inconclusive and the comment section wasn't helping too, and also I didn't want my reply lost in the comment section thus creating this post.

I want to know (I'm sure many Nigerians too) what are the best foods to eat especially in Nigeria if we tend to boycott the basic foods mentioned above.

Thank You.

That first thread about everything being bad is a very nonsensical thread, filled with nonsensical information, by a nonsensical OP. angry
Re: If These Nigerian Foods Mentioned Can Kill, Then What Should We Eat? by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
chrisandy100:

1. Eba
2. Pounded Yam
3. Instant Noodles
4. Egusi soup
5. Fried Plantain
6. Rice
7. Fufu
8. Bread
9. Pastries

Thank You.

Eat everything in that list.
Nothing will happen to you. angry
Moderation is key .
Too much of everything is bad, including the so-called healthy foods . angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Slay Queen Who Hasn’t Cooked For 8 Months / Nigeria Covid-19 Relief Effort For Nigerians / Ogbono Soup With A Twist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.