Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) (1473 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
A busty Nigerian Lady identified as Blessing Oze has killed a small sized ( but dangerous snake) in her compound.

She happily took to social media to inform her friends that she saw and killed a snake in her compound.

The pretty damsel shared the photos & wrote on her facebook wall:

Just saw this now in my compound now

See Photos of the snake below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/busty-nigerian-lady-kills-a-small-snake-in-her-compound-photos/

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Space booked till I see the pisure well
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by IamD18: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Her pussay can comfortably swallow a preeq longer than that snake.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Complete package for lala...

Busty Lady + Snake tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What a way to Enjoy the weekend

Can any body spot the ciggrate at the Last Pics.. And i think its Benson& Hedges
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked

In Nigeria, any snake is tagged an enemy.....

In Nigeria, Every pussycat is tagged a witch....therefore she is an enemy....

But wait, It is like this snake was smoking his Benson switch cigarette in peace when Madam busty lady came to send him to an early grave...
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by iLoveAnambra(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
if dis thing no hit FP make Bubu Prick bend

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala if you are waiting for me to call you i no go call you

because you can smell it right now grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by doublewisdom: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
I need clearer pictures to determine the "busty " .
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
So dats the trend now, "busty woman + snake" no really really really... Dats how it gonna be now

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
no matter how small it is, lala will always appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by Lloydthesaint: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Straight to front page
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by tribalistseun: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
I love her boobs hate the snake.

At least I can masturbate over her boobs for today

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by BlackfireX: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
What is that on her chest?

I hope is the snake I will like to aplomb the anatomical curvature in her skeletal inbrid.
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lala's active button has been punched grin
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by Viserion: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
is this one snake? and where is the busty lady?

lalasticlala right now...

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by femi4: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Which of them is busty? The snake or .....
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala

This is the first time he's gonna disappoint in snake thread
grin grin

You no like the small one

(1) (Reply)

MTN Free 150mb..... / Aspire Plato All In One 50w TC Kit Review / ABOUT 3D PRINTING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.