Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood (637 Views)

Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood by boluwatife22: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oga o. This is serious! A man has killed his fiancee in Austria after she mocked him for having a small manhood.

According to Mirror, the man named Daban K. from Iraq, killed the woman after she had sheltered him from the Austrian authorities for several years.

The woman hid Daban in her flat when he ignored a deportation order to be sent back to Iraq from Austria.

After he was arrested for murder, the 40-year-old blamed the attack, which saw him stab his partner at least four times in the neck, on her for mocking his masculinity and being unfaithful.

Daban K., whose full name has not been released due to Austrian privacy laws, said in a conversation with court psychiatrist, Sigrun Rossmanith, that: “She was a very good woman to me, but she repeatedly insulted me.

“She cheated on me three times with other men and did not want to have s-x with me anymore. One day she told me that my p-nis was too small,” he said.
https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/man-kills-fiancee-for-mocking-his-small.html

Re: Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood by chibbyRJ(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nawa ooo...
Let me come and be going...

Re: Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMG ! Small peepee why na? shocked
Re: Man Kills Fiancee For MOCKING His Small Manhood by mikejj(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
RIP to the woman....but na wa for your life ooo bros

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Blast Wizkid Fan Says She Don't Have Yansh and Br*ast. Photos / Lillian Esoro’s Ex Husband Ubi Franklin Expecting A Baby Boy With 3rd Baby Mama / Singer Simi Shaves Her Hair And She Looks Cute (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.