Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now (940 Views)

Hi Devs , See What I Won ( New Survey) / Making Money Online Is NOT For Everyone. Check If You're One Of Them. / Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by solablings(f): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
I need a structured investment site to be created for me.

If you're so dynamic and can work on anything given to you to work on pls kindly pm me.

Though my budget is somehow low but be rest assured of remuneration if things work perfectly as I want.

Contact me thru my signature pls.
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by solablings(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anyone here
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by emmyw(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
I Can Do Anything With Code, Kindly Specify What Exactly You Want Let's Talk
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by solablings(f): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
emmyw:
I Can Do Anything With Code, Kindly Specify What Exactly You Want Let's Talk
come WhatsApp I've messaged you.
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by maxweb(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm available for the job
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by solablings(f): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Still on ground
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by Julius2214(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Message me, lemme show u the ones I've worked on.
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by jidotoni(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Codegreenie Systems.
I am an expert in Web Technology, Mobile application and Desktop apication development.
DM for my portfolio and specs on your work.
https:///2348127632058
Re: If You're Genius And Can Do What I Have Below Contact Me Now by solablings(f): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
jidotoni:
Codegreenie Systems.
I am an expert in Web Technology, Mobile application and Desktop apication development.
DM for my portfolio and specs on your work.
https:///2348127632058
Job given out. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Music And News Website Needed / 2 Years Old Multiple Times Payment Received Adsense Plus Domain For Sale / Send In Your Website Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.