Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (603 Views)

MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in / Trade Binary Options With 75% Win!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ugochosen: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: . by ugochosen: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
The pictures are still loading, do be patient
Re: . by ugochosen: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
1. BULLIISH ENGULFING
2. HAMMER
3. MOVING DOJI STAR

Re: . by ugochosen: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
1. BEARISH ENGULFING
2. DARK CLOUD COVER
3. SHOOTING STAR

Re: . by profuk7: 3:18am On Apr 07, 2019
ugochosen:
Trading binary options has just become a lot easier and the smart ones are making it already. Trying to determine price movement can be difficult, well this is only if u don't know what you are doing, I am going to be sharing this secret to all those who have been gambling instead of trading binary options. Binary options is not a game that should be forecasted, i see it as a skill that can be mastered, to all those who care to know binary options is what puts food on my table and I believe it can do the same and even much more for you if you let me show you how iit's done. Candle sticks and patterns are like a sword for you to use in fighting the currency market and eventually prevail, basic forex knowledge goes a long way In making you a successful Binary options trader.
There are certain candle stick patterns that directly give you an insight of how the market is going to turn out, these candle patterns even have names abd I am going to share them with you. As a beginner trader this information is going to be the foundation of every knowledge you are going to acquire as a trader, the foundation and the necessary hard work and practice would groom you into a professional trader. As a trader you need to be very observant to recognize this candle patterns.
Candle stick patterns that shows a market could change direction are called reversal patterns, reversal patterns can be bearish or bullish. We would be revealing this candle sticks reversal patterns to you.
Bulliish revesal patterns: These are candle stick patterns that indicate a bearish movement, they include:
1. The bulliish engulfing: It consists of a small red candle followed by a bigger green candle which fully engulfs the red candle, this is an indicator for a market turning point. The pattern would be even stronger if the green candle engulfs more than one red candle. As a trader whenever you spot a bulliish engulfing in a down trend make a call option, that is after observing the market condition. Pictures are below.

2. The hammer: A red candle with a short body and a lower shadow that is about two or three times longer than the body. The hammer is a clear indication of a declining price starting to go up, to be certain that the price will go up you can wait for additional confirmation, the confirmation would be an additional green candle closing above the open of the hammer. The hammer is an indicator for a call option,

3. Moving doji star; This consists of three candles, a red, a doji followed by a green candle closing beyond the middle of the first candle, if the green candle is longer than the red one then the pattern is more reliable. This is an indication for a call option.

BEARISH REVERSAL CANDLE PATTERNS: Theae are patterns that indicate a bulliish movement will change into a bearish movement. They include:
1. Bearish engulfing; This is the opposite of the bulliish engulfing, a green candle is completely engulfed by a following red candle. This is an indication for a put option.

2. Dark cloud cover: This appears before the price drops down, a long green candle is followed by a red one, it opens at a new high and closes below the middle of the green one. This is an indication for a put option, for confirmation wait for another red candle, this would make the pattern more reliable.

3. Shooting star: This is a red candle stick with a small body, a long upper shadow and a small lower one, If it appears at the end of an uptrenf, this is an indication for a put option.

More candle patterns and how to fully implement them with factors like support and resistance will be explained as you proceed with our training

Join our online based binary options training on whatsap and telegram to become a guru trading binary options. Contact us via whatsapp or telegram on 08108470181. We offer trading strategies and a complete guide on how to trade.

is it free lesson
Re: . by ugochosen: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2019
profuk7:

is it free lesson
Yes it is
Re: . by RoyFollman(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Hi there. I have recently started trading, and I really like it. However, I don't have enough experience in this area, I am still trying to learn some new things. Trading can be really profitable, but it's also very risky and requires a lot of knowledge and discipline. At first, trading seems very difficult, but as long as you're learning, things are becoming clear. For example, I have recently read a very interesting article about Candlestick Patterns, and thanks to it I got my first profit on trading. I will keep learning, and I hope that one day I will become truly successful trader!

(1) (Reply)

NELOC Media Awards 2019 / Citn Exams / 5 Star Fiverr Reviews For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.