Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. (5986 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Though I am in far away Nysc orientation camp in Paiko Niger state, thus not being able to make it to my convocation ceremony. But I'm so happy to be among the 42 First Class graduates convocating today at the federal university of technology, Owerri.
My cgpa is 4.55 in the department of mechanical engineering.
I am so happy I made it.
congratulations to me.
What's next? advice needed on how to succeed with this feat in the outside world.
The number two coloured name in the photo below is yours sincerely.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by etrange: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations!!!

This is just the beginning of the good things coming your way. May you continue to shine for others to emulate. May your blessings never get cut short. Amen!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by kennyjam: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
congrats bro,

we're coming too by His grace.

Modification: 23/11/2022

I am back!

I graduated with a 4.85 CGPA(Mechanical Engineering, from one of the oldest and famous Federal Universities).

God help us all in all our endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
etrange:
Congratulations!!!

This is just the beginning of the good things coming your way. May you continue to shine for others to emulate. May your blessings never get cut short. Amen!
Amen ... thank you

4 Likes

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by IamD18: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations Bruv. It's not easy to graduate with first class.

My advice; Bend down and hustle like you didn't graduate with first class.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Valleys(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Go for MSc if you have passion for lecturing cos the labour market is not a joking matter. Unless you have long leg or government paid job.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by April4th(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations �� is in order
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Smalliegirl: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Comgratulations.

Now, keep well, nske wise reasonable friends. Now isnt the timeto di follow follow and land in problems, stay at your place of PA, do not start traveling from the Northh to West.

The lord will be with you.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Halezis(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congrats Biggie. More success
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
A big congrats to you. Continue to work hard. You need to network and seek advice from people in your field.

I believe there would be lots of CPDs goals in the engineering profession. Engage yourself in meaningful ventures.
There are young guys like you doing very well for themselves in engineering. Continue studying, task your brain, remain humble and don’t forget to pray.
An idea might pop into your head and you’ll wake up in the middle of the night to reflect that on paper and the rest might be history.

You might have been carried away by your first class result that you failed to anonymize the names of those with much lower grades. They would not be very happy with you. That isn’t nice.

In some schools, you’d probably be in trouble by this act.

2 Likes

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am happy for you man. I pray you be an employer of Labour, you will discover, you will invent, you will create and will not only have job but you will have a career.

Every year, the Nigerian Institution churn out a ton of masters and PhD students in the engineering sectoin. Some of these people can not even produce a standing fan or an Ac. I pray you will not end up like one of them but you will engineer better things into motion.

5 Likes

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congrats boy.
May you not use it to serve your mates.
After this Joy your.parent shall not know your graveside.
You shall live from glory to glory .Amen
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Stanweezy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulation are in order but I will advice you to work towards ur profession practically
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by hardbody: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Denizsmart:
Though I am in far away Nysc orientation camp in Paiko Niger state, thus not being able to make it to my convocation ceremony. But I'm so happy to be among the 42 First Class graduates convocating today at the federal university of technology, Owerri.
My cgpa is 4.55 in the department of mechanical engineering.
I am so happy I made it.
congratulations to me.
What's next? advice needed on how to succeed with this feat in the outside world.
The number two coloured name in the photo below is yours sincerely.

Quickly look for scholarship opportunities abroad and try to see whether you can run a PhD program with your first qualification, I hope I am right about skipping mphil with your First Class. If you utilise your opportunities, and there are numerous, the sky is your starting point. Congrats bruv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations bro... but don't dump you skill acquired for some unrelated task sir. Please put it to good use and don't let taxpayers millions used to subsidize your education by FG be wasted.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by crackhouse(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why put the list of other graduates online? Don't u know i may see the name of sb that I know on that list and see his or her grade too even when the person wouldn't want anybody to see it.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Amuocha: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Consider yourselves out of unemployment market for life.

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by fk001(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congrats but I didn't see any Yoruba or Northern name on the list is it not Federal University?
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Sagewilliam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulation am an undergraduate student too in the Department here in FUTO. WHEN IT IS MOVING IT IS MECHANICAL.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Congrats boy.
May you not use it to serve your mates.
After this Joy your.parent shall not know your graveside.
You shall live from glory to glory .Amen
May he use it to serve humanity positively.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by GambaOsaka: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations !!!

Guy dont dull yourself.
Don't waste your time applying for jobs in Nigeria.
Write GRE and port out to the US for your MSc or PhD.
You will never regret it.

3 Likes

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by mamapidgin: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
congratulations for this exceptional fit

my honest advice for u is dat Dis country is in deer need of people like you transform your brilliance and talent to making something great that can develop this country...

NOT OIL OR AGRICULTURE IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA THE WAY FORWARD IS

STEM ( SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS )
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by GambaOsaka: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
mamapidgin:
congratulations for this exceptional fit

my honest advice for u is dat Dis country is in deer need of people like you transform your brilliance and talent to making something great that can develop this country...

NOT OIL OR AGRICULTURE IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA THE WAY FORWARD IS

STEM ( SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS )

This country?
What has this country offered him?
Instead of helping him, this country will render his 1st class useless.

Guy!!! Find your level now that your brain still sharp.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
CodeSapien:
May he use it to serve humanity positively.
u for.pray directly not u quoting me or how does the prayer relate to me ?
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Etfash(m): 5:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations!

Meanwhile, how old are you? If you are below 27, then a bigger congratulations to you. If not, you may need to spend more time on getting scholarships to further your studies as some people have advised.

Finally, even though it's not entirely up to a student to graduate from school on time and with a good class of degree, student still has to ensure he or she graduates on time as timely graduation with good grades opens you to more opportunities.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by DAramis: 5:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations bro. It is strong achievement especially coming from one of the most difficult universities in Nigeria.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by labibro(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2019
Great.Congratulations.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Congrats bro
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
u for.pray directly not u quoting me or how does the prayer relate to me ?
You said may he not use it to serve his mates and I didn't think that was cool. Serving humanity will include serving his mates and many more.

1 Like

Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by iceboy4752(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations sir.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by vickertony(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2019
@Denizsmart
congratulations mate hope you are enjoying paiko? Camped & served in Niger state, 17B
Regards your next step, go for direct PhD in usa, most are fully funded.
follow this two threads religiously & ask Questions you don't understand.

https://www.nairaland.com/4672093/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre
I wish you well.
Re: First Class In Mechanical Engineering, Congratulations To Me. by Ikennablue(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations brother. May all your hard works pay off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasu Par-time Result Is Out! / I'm 22yrs Old I've Stayed 6yrs At Home, Help!! I'm Worried / Can You Write These Figures In Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.