Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

If You’re Male, 30-40yrs Old & Ready For A Serious Relationship get in here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You’re Male, 30-40yrs Old & Ready For A Serious Relationship get in here (481 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Have You Ever Seen Grandma Of 35yrs To 40yrs Old? / Wanna Know How To Resolve Misunderstandings In Your Relationship? Get In Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re Male, 30-40yrs Old & Ready For A Serious Relationship get in here by Redbox19: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
I am 29, a dark skinned curvy female, Igbo, live in Lagos and gainfully employed.
I’m ready to start dating again, and I’m open to meeting someone here if he fits the bill.

I’m interested in meeting a man that’s 30-38 years old, gainfully employed as well, or running a financially stable business. He can be from any tribe, but he should be a Christian.

I mention finances because, if I click with the person I expect that we will be considering starting a family, and it will be nice to not worry about having the money.

I am open minded about this, and hope to meet someone who is too. Be sure of what you want, I will really like just mature minds here please.
Please don’t contact me if you’re a single dad, divorced, married, or is in a relationship, I have nothing against you I’m just not interested in the drama involved. Or if you're the type that abbreviates everything and types in shorthand.

You can email me, and we will take it from there. Openminded1919@gmail.com
Re: If You’re Male, 30-40yrs Old & Ready For A Serious Relationship get in here by Champneys: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mtchewwwwww
Re: If You’re Male, 30-40yrs Old & Ready For A Serious Relationship get in here by Redbox19: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Champneys:
Mtchewwwwww

Is there something about my post that upsets you?
Re: If You’re Male, 30-40yrs Old & Ready For A Serious Relationship get in here by MrLankeeee(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Can I see ur pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me On Good And Cost Friendly Water Purification System / PARENTS,TEACHERS,CAREER PERSONS:Accent Reduction,diction,phonics&public Speaking / UK Used Laptops (pay On Delivery )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.