Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lagos-benin By Air(assistance Needed) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-benin By Air(assistance Needed) (369 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-benin By Air(assistance Needed) by Masterlaw(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hi guys! Please, I just finished booking a flight with Arik and I would like to know the directions or where I could wait at the airport. If possible, do I have any other things to clear before departure? Thanks!!!
Re: Lagos-benin By Air(assistance Needed) by DonMarvay(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2019
When you land there is no stress clearing anything, you wait for your luggage, pick and step out the airport.
There are usually taxis around that can take you to your destination.

(1) (Reply)

World's Biggest Plane Makes First Flight / Using The Right Noc / 10 Popular Locations In Lagos And How They Got Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.