Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? (1048 Views)

Can Anyone Tell Me About IML? I Want To Join. / IML The Best Money Making Tool. / Iml* Learn And Earn* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? by iamsamdeyking(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Good day, Nairalanders!
I am a forex trader. Basically am a swing trader, having gone through several months of learning the forex market, I finally decided to invest in it.
a friend of mine told me of swipe trade( a iml signal) I do know this is profiting but I do not maybe the login details can be shared.m The reason why I asked is that to be part of this golden opportunity from iml one need about 82k naira and that's much for a common student like myself. way forward? I was able to gather about 7 of my friends to get the app together with the hope that we will share the login and everyone one of us will have access to the app equally on our phones. however, am not sure about it, that is why am here.
Re: Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? by wazobian(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Well....I presume all you need from is a reliable signal provider....I think I have the perfect solution for you. feel free to contact me! NB: I actually profit from forex daily.....I have a real evidence!
Re: Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? by All4real2: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
wazobian:
Well....I presume all you need from is a reliable signal provider....I think I have the perfect solution for you. feel free to contact me! NB: I actually profit from forex daily.....I have a real evidence!

1 Like

Re: Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? by iamsamdeyking(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=All4real2 post=77408991][/quote]
Can you drop your number ? Or any means vof contact
Re: Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? by Kindafrosh5(m): 2:34am On Apr 11, 2019
iamsamdeyking:
Good day, Nairalanders!
I am a forex trader. Basically am a swing trader, having gone through several months of learning the forex market, I finally decided to invest in it.
a friend of mine told me of swipe trade( a iml signal) I do know this is profiting but I do not maybe the login details can be shared.m The reason why I asked is that to be part of this golden opportunity from iml one need about 82k naira and that's much for a common student like myself. way forward? I was able to gather about 7 of my friends to get the app together with the hope that we will share the login and everyone one of us will have access to the app equally on our phones. however, am not sure about it, that is why am here.

Is that necessary?
From what I see, you are the only one with the knowledge on fx. One person can manage the account (but you guys will have to trust each other) then when you have made profit, you share it so everyone can go and create their own account.
I don't think you will have problems sharing the account though.

1 Like

Re: Can IML Swipe Trade Login Be Shared? by iamsamdeyking(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2019
Kindafrosh5:

Is that necessary?
From what I see, you are the only one with the knowledge on fx. One person can manage the account (but you guys will have to trust each other) then when you have made profit, you share it so everyone can go and create their own account.
I don't think you will have problems sharing the account though.
lolz obviously

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Stone Coated Roofing Sheets / I Need Loan Or Investor - Get 10% Of Your Investment Monthly, Abuja Preferrable / End Of The Year Free Forex Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.