Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost (43889 Views)

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by GISTM0RE: 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian recording artist, performer and entertainer Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, formerly known as Kiss Daniel, now “Kizz Daniel” is in the news again for mobilising policemen to arrest one of his ex-signee, Demmie Vee.

A viral video making rounds online, captured the moment Kizz Daniel mobilized policemen to arrest his ex-signee Demmie Vee at his house

According to eyewitnesses the Fly Boy CEO might have started an outright war with the move.

It was further alleged that Kizz Daniel arrived with policemen to arrest Demmie Vee at his house in Lekki, however he was not home at that time.

The fly boy signed artiste, Demmie Vee calls his boss, Kizz Daniel a traitor for bringing police SARS to arrest him because he asked for a refund of his 15million. He wrote;

@iamkizzdaniel !!! With all due respect. You are a Traitor @iamkizzdaniel. I can’t believe you have the gut to bring police to me because I asked for a refund of my Money. You tricked us and collected my 15million naira to boost your own shaking career. I wasn’t a struggling artist when you approached my boss for help which results to a recording deal/contract and I remember you promised heaven and earth that day. *TIFF* was doing well and was already a big song when you came to beg me to join fly boy INC not knowing your real intentions. On two different songs. You edited my Voice to make my voice sound awful and I still kept quiet and never say a word. { *SOMEBODY DEY* AND *YOU GO WAIT *}. I have the real versions of this two songs..You are too fake that the likes of “Bharry Jay , Phil Kez, wickedest dj zino , Slizzy , expression, etc can’t cope with you in space of 3 months. Time will surely tell. I know one day, the world will know the truth of it all. *Don’t Judge each day by the harvest you reap now but by the seeds that you plant.* Things May look rosy now but Karma is a Tricky thing. #themorewelive #themorewelearn #hopeneverdies

See more; http://gistmore.com/you-are-a-traitor-demmie-vee-tells-kizz-daniel

6 Likes

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by GISTM0RE: 4:57am On Apr 07, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by OKorowanta: 5:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Kizz Daniel served his own #FvckYouChallenge

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by GISTM0RE: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by sinaj(f): 5:33am On Apr 07, 2019
This music of a thing is like gambling o!

Gbos gba here and there, from Ubi, waje, Blackface, Kimani and now Kizz Daniels.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by itspzpics(m): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2019
This is strong oo

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by amzee(m): 5:45am On Apr 07, 2019
OK
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Kizz Daniel what do you have to say to this allegation?

oya come talk oo angry

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Joshmodest(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Sometimes I don't pity poor people crying out that they need one help or the other , cos the moment they get the money , they'll also snub everyone who would need thier help... they'll even do worse..... Kiss Daniel started from the dumps he was a very poor upcoming artist , somebody that was so glad at the offer of 50k per month offered to him , now God has given him a good space , and kiss Daniel is just ignoring every upcoming artist and even cheating the one under him ......
Like I said before , sometimes don't pity the oppressed , for any slight change they'll become the oppressor....

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Matters arising.......

Still on still..... YEBA on repeat all the way.......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by BizBayo: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Really? This is serious o
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2019
angry
This is mesmerizing. I agree with Joshmodest

7 Likes

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by holluwai(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2019
E nor consignment me grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Dshocker(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Matters arising

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Finest641(f): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2019
I comment my reserve
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by ETHIX(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Buhari has leveled musicians too ? As the slogans goes, everybody will be leveled and start afresh.

The reality of thibgs these days no easy o. So many people are not rich as we suppose ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Obeying the Law of Attention

2 Likes

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by JustNiyi2(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2019
Please check my signature

Na dem know, Dia matter be like person wey don chop bellefull wey dey find belle burst

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2019
This is why I like Davido and don jazzy. They still apply sense.

5 Likes

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by seunayeni(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2019
I really dont know what transpired between them, but reading what he wrote up there, Kizz daniel......Shaking career abeg maybe i no know wetin shaking career be, somebody plss enlighten....The guy no know wetin he dey talk.....Kizz no bad songs cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by sammieddi(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by tellwisdom: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Who are these useless codein children.??
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Oya food don ready for nairaland mods..... this is what will dominate the headline this week

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by tgmservice: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Nairaland mods abeg make a na try get sense why ubdey disturb us with this dead beat celebrity news.

1 Like

Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by Alaganature(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]This Kizz Daniel Sef seem to be a real Traitor.. [b]This Kizz Daniel Sef seem to be a real Traitor.. [/b]This Kizz Daniel Sef seem to be a real Traitor..
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by mozona(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
Who we go believe now
Re: Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2019
OK so you want us to go listen to those two tracks? "somebody dey" and "you go wait"?? sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.