Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo (47355 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blacksavage:

Abeg add me for Facebook..
Life no hard
i'm not on facebook. we no dey use foreign app here
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i'm not on facebook. we no dey use foreign app here
How u kon take dea access nairalnad for china my sister, kuku finish am say u know wan gimme..
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ah! i don't have whatsapp because it's under a ban hereā€¦ but he can easily download the wechat app. if i give him my digits don't you think he's gonna waste his call card?

that is the best way we can talk smiley

Okay. Blacksavage. You sef download wechat ha. Don't dull. But this one wey she dey Asia . E go tey before something happen between both of you o. U fit run obtain visa go china sah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blacksavage:

How u kon take dea access nairalnad for china my sister, kuku finish am say u know wan gimme..

Guy. U no go calm down abi?
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
FILEBE:

Okay. Blacksavage. You sef download wechat ha. Don't dull. But this one wey she dey Asia . E go tey before something happen between both of you o. U fit run obtain visa go china sah
Sub for me na...
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
FILEBE:

Guy. U no go calm down abi?
Wetin be ur own bro.
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blacksavage:

Wetin be ur own bro.

Dey there na. Na so u go do do the girl go tire for your matter no even dey answer u again . Download WeChat my friend!!!
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blacksavage:

i no wan give you ke? i access nairaland through my browser. I don't have any app for it.

There is a rivalry between China and USA. In China, they've stopped using anything that involves the US.

You can make research on your own if you don't believe me. You can google it
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i no wan give you ke? i access nairaland through my browser. I don't have any app for it.

There is a rivalry between China and USA. In China, they've stopped using anything that involves the US.

Interesting
I will download it for your sake..
Abi
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Okay i will download it then..
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
FILEBE:

Dey there na. Na so u go do do the girl go tire for your matter no even dey answer u again . Download WeChat my friend!!!
You dig man...
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i swear i'm not teasing you. For now we can only talk if you have the wechat app. it's the chinese version of whatsapp
Bae i have download it ooh
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Blacksavage:

Bae i have download it ooh
what's your ID?
sorry for the late reply cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Obi Cubana Pictured With Regina Daniels And Son / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.