Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) (49050 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Biingoo: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
wristbangle:

Hmmm! Did he involve God before the marital decision was taken?
That I don't know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
so this bitter toto girl sold her ex~hussy car to my brother without d owner's consent...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Hotfreezer: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Thojan:
Lol. Linda Ikeji is currently broke joor. She's currently unable to pay her staff salaries since she gave birth. I know because they are all owing my company their loan repayments. So please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by openmine(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ "sold it too"

Anyway, Tonto is a lesson to men.
No be every kind of craze you fit use prick or marriage humble. If you see some kind craze, just leave them and move.

Tonto has been in the movie industry for years, yet her only friend is the weird Bobrisky that just showed up from nowhere recently. Churchill didn't wonder why she has no friends and family? Does he think he knows her more than them?

If you want to know a woman better, do not be deceived by how she treats you. Look at how she treats others...
True!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by olalat(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
cyndy1000:
She is never tired..

This one don pass hatred, I guess she still loves him
You are completely right. She seems regretting leaving the guy. She wishes they come together again.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by tlurdy: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why?this gal or madam don turn to something else .. well this is lesson to all nigga
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Nigga679(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:
99% of all so called Nigerian celebrities are broke people just managing to survive but using social media to hype their broke images, yes I speak with authority knowing most of them in reality angry

The only few Nigerian celebrities doing well are:

1.) Wizkid (he should thank His God he went international and luckily entered American showbiz market

What about Omotola Jolade Ekeinde & Funke Akindele
2.) Davido; family wealth + little international penetration

3.) Don Jazzy; his business sense saved him

4.) Psquare before their separation

5.) Flavor; his local shows, thanks to rich Igbos

6.) Genevieve Nnaji

7.) Linda Ikeji; the richest of them all

8.) E-money

9.) Tiwa Savage; thanks to Wizkid's help

Majority of others are struggling, so don't let their showoff online deceive you, focus on whatever you are doing with joy, you are better than most of them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Indomie001: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:
99% of all so called Nigerian celebrities are broke people just managing to survive but using social media to hype their broke images, yes I speak with authority knowing most of them in reality >sad

1.) Wizkid (he should thank His God he went international and luckily entered American showbiz market

6.) Genevieve Nnaji

8.) E-money

Majority of others are struggling, so don't let their showoff online deceive you, focus on whatever you are doing with joy, you are better than most of them
True !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by TRAVEL101(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
This lady is full of hate.
Why.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by dalass(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has continued to blast her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill after she was accused of selling his car.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/tonto-blasts-ex-husband-after-she-accused-of-selling-his-car.html
When you go out of a normal tribe to marry a gold digger from the developers' land... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by dapotemi: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
One pastor should help me join Tonto and Blackface in holy matrimony. There is something similar about those two. #BITTERNESS
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by franchasng: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Thojan:
Lol. Linda Ikeji is currently broke joor. She's currently unable to pay her staff salaries since she gave birth. I know because they are all owing my company their loan repayments. So please be guided.
Linda Ikeji is rich. She maybe experiencing some financial slow down but she is rich. She owns an evergreen media outfit; her blog. Her income via Google AdSense alone will pay many other Nigerian celebrities, I know about this because I know and don't ask for further evidence sir wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by franchasng: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Unik3030:
what about 2baba
2face is not rich, but he is very financially comfortable for now, but rich, NO!

And 2face don't show off, he understand his level and appreciate where God has brought him from, so don't bring him in, he doesn't showoff, he lives like an average person, knowing his financial stand.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Stoner(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
I wonder why celebrity marriage doesn't last long. �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by franchasng: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
GEEBITE:
Strike Wizkid off that list,guy is barely breaking even and mostly hype too.His sold out concert got him a measly pie as he was seriously ripped off.In the mainstream american music market,his presence is minimal.Billboard is the benchmark and none of his songs have charted there.Please do not come at me with some obscure collaborations.
Wizkid is doing well for himself. Yes he gets hyped just like every other showbiz celebrity, no bad thing there, but he is far better than most Nigerian celebrities financially.

Psquare would have been the richest of them all, but stupidity and women wahala didn't let them reason well, now they are struggling like upcoming artistes living in past glory and eating up the money they managed to acquire in the past, and squandering more trying to gain back their popularity that will never happen cos their time has passed, sadly cry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by shogsman(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
I'm more concerned about her flawed grammar.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by franchasng: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Stoner:
I wonder why celebrity marriage doesn't last long. �
Because they live fake life of assuming that they are rich, but when reality hits them, they realize they are broke, so they end up messing around trying to pay piled up bills they accumulated through fake luxury lifestyle.

99% of celebrity marriage issues is as a result of money and infidelity, and it is the lack of money or lack of enough money that push them into infidelity to meet up, hence the cause of their partners suspecting them and leading to irreconcilable differences.

If u want a happy marriage, don't ever use lies or faking to win the lady u will marry, come out plane and make her understand how much u earn and how much u worth.

If u are broke or your means of income is not stable, tell her so, don't lie to her that u are rich or buoyant when u are not, this is the number one reason many marriages crash within few years after wedding.

Couples lie to each other to make each other accept, only to find out their lies later into the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin

This ToTo Decay is a Viliful and Scornful Beech!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Firstandonly(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:
99% of all so called Nigerian celebrities are broke people just managing to survive but using social media to hype their broke images, yes I speak with authority knowing most of them in reality angry

6.) Genevieve Nnaji

8.) E-money

how about olamida, basket mouth, AY, banky w (Samsung ambassador), bovi, 2 face, DJ exclusive, DJ cuppy, clearance Peter, young John, and all our footballers. omo the list plenty but as the rich once plenty Na so the poor once follow plenty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by awumen: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biingoo:
He realized his wife still communicate with her ex. He went further to investigate and found out she had a child with him(ex) which she never told him about. He went further to investigate and realized his wife's family knows about the child and none of them told him about it. He was disappointed and called off the marriage
don't say it again,a woman?fear them ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by amiskurie(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:

6.) Genevieve Nnaji

8.) E-money

How old are you? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by horlique(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tonto still love this guy like mad.. let her swallow her pride go back to her love. .. sometimes a little repentance is just the key to happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Born2Breed:

Tonto can't be this bitter if Churchill did not hurt her deeply. This bitterness is from the heart of a scorned woman.

The deepest way to offend a woman is to find a hot replacement.

So guess he did.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by flecho: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:

6.) Genevieve Nnaji

8.) E-money

No Timaya 'Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa'
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by horlique(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
snakes are on vacation
snakes are on vacation where. Mbok grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Vic74real: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Vic74real:
Did this Churchhill actually lie on the same bed with this woman? Tonto,is it that this man never did even one good thing in your life? Haba! This kind bitterness has reached epidemic proportion!

It's shocking that Tonto wld abuse this man and his family this way Meanwhile,the man has not used abusive words on her even for one day at least not on the media
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by awumen: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Firstandonly:
how about olamida, basket mouth, AY, banky w (Samsung ambassador), bovi, 2 face, DJ exclusive, DJ cuppy, clearance Peter, young John, and all our footballers. omo the list plenty but as the rich once plenty Na so the poor once follow plenty
olamide is very rich with plenty investment,especially properties scattered around Lagos, timaya,AY,Dbanj and bovi are another set that are rich with lots of investment around Nigeria. Give it Duncan mighty, he owns a construction firm that handles alot of government project in rivers, bayelsa and delta. Finally ASA,coded and loaded. This info is insider and confirm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by horlique(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Thojan:
nawao...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
cyndy1000:
She is never tired..

This one don pass hatred, I guess she still loves him
grin
You know the logic.... Its no longer hatred shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
horlique:
snakes are on vacation where. Mbok grin grin grin
lala's compound
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Vic74real: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

I am among those that knows they are not as rich as they assume. Even davido sometimes over hype his wealth and we know it.

But tonto own too much. I do not blame her, na Churchill I blame. He forked up big time. There are some women you should NEVER allow to get hold of your sperm, NEVER! Tonto is a typical example of that kind of woman who should have been allowed to roam the earth childless
Tonto is grateful for the sperm.she has thanked him for that a number of times
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Vic74real: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:

I am among those that knows they are not as rich as they assume. Even davido sometimes over hype his wealth and we know it.

But tonto own too much. I do not blame her, na Churchill I blame. He forked up big time. There are some women you should NEVER allow to get hold of your sperm, NEVER! Tonto is a typical example of that kind of woman who should have been allowed to roam the earth childless

Tonto is grateful for the sperm.she has thanked him for that a number of times

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant? / Funke Akindele And The Bastardisation Of The English Language – Daniel Odih / Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.