Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit (1299 Views)

Recommend Laptop For Personal Use / Grade A USA Laptops For Sale / Learn How To Repair Laptops In 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Do you want to learn how to repair laptop computers whether for carrying out your own personal repairs or starting a computer repair business?

One of the main reasons why laptop repairs seems complicated as compared to desktop computers is because of how compact the laptop parts are arranged and assembled together within the case. This makes disassembling the laptop a Herculean task for someone without the knowledge.

Using myself as an example. I remember before I ventured into laptop repairs which was completely self taught. I used to think that in order to get the knowledge of fixing laptops, I'll have to attend some sort of institute or training centres. But I decided to go the self leaning path. After carrying out several researches online to find the best video course for learning laptop repairs, I decided to go with one (Podnutz laptop repairs training videos). And today, I have all the required knowledge to fix any laptop issue.

I will be giving you the same video training course I used to get 90% of my knowledge in laptop repairs. For a quarter of the price. I.e for only 7000 Naira plus delivery instead of $54 about 20000 Naira.

The videos are in HD mp4 format and can be viewed on smartphones, tablets, PC, smart TVs etc.

At the end of the training, you'll be able to:

* Disassemble and Re-assemble any laptop you are presented with: This is one major aspect that scare people away from laptop computer repairs.
* Troubleshoot and fix any laptop computer issue both hardware and software.
* Learn the right way to find and purchase replacement parts for laptop computers.
* Replace component parts of laptops such as lcd display, keyboard, drives etc. And more.....

Bonus : included as bonus is Comptia A+ training video course which will teach you everything there is to know about computers hardware and software if you are a complete novice in areas regarding computers.

Call/WhatsApp 07059413817 now to order. Free delivery nationwide.

Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by akindayo12(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2019
akindayo12:
you are not serious.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Get the required knowledge and skills to make money repairing laptops.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by jibrilELsudan: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
500 naira
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
500 naira
in your dreams
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good Evening Pals
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning! Have a great Monday.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by Ikennablue(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello Engineer

Am using HP pavilion dv6 with an AMD motherboard, lately, it had a motherboard issue due to overheating and an engineer here in Abuja fixed it for me through reprogramming, he also increased the speed of the fan saying that it will help and minimize heating.

Now anytime I power on the system, I get this message about the speed of the fan but the engineer asked me to ignore it. There's also this sound from the fan. I just want to know the implications of increasing the speed of the fan. Secondly, please can you tell me how to maintain my laptop so as not to encounter another motherboard problem especially as I am using it for architectural works.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ikennablue:
Hello Engineer

Am using HP pavilion dv6 with an AMD motherboard, lately, it had a motherboard issue due to overheating and an engineer here in Abuja fixed it for me through reprogramming, he also increased the speed of the fan saying that it will help and minimize heating.

Now anytime I power on the system, I get this message about the speed of the fan but the engineer asked me to ignore it. There's also this sound from the fan. I just want to know the implications of increasing the speed of the fan. Secondly, please can you tell me how to maintain my laptop so as not to encounter another motherboard problem especially as I am using it for architectural works.

Hello Ikennablue, the system is programmed to automatically change the cooling fan speed depending on the sensed temperature. If the speed is forced to a particular value, it can cause issues or damage, so it is not recommended. Most of the times the overheating is due to clogged dirt and dust in the air vents located on the case also that which is clogged on the cooling fan itself, making it not function properly. So the PC should be dissembled and cleaned from time to time. Also considerations should be made about where you place the PC, does it allow for proper airflow? also take note of the surface it is placed on, does it block the vents?

If you want to learn how to maintain your laptop PC by yourself. Then get this laptop repairs video training. I personally learnt from it. Cheers!
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 4:11am On Apr 10, 2019
Morning friends!
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops For Personal Repairs Or Profit by crixtech: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good day pals.

(1) (Reply)

Best Unlimited Internet Service Providers In Kano? / ✈✳✅ 2018 Dell Latitude E3400 Core I5 8th Generation 512gb Ssd 8gb Ram / FEBRUARY GAMING LAPTOP DEALS!!! DON'T MISS OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.