Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation (1563 Views)

Is This Interview Genuine? / Scam Interview Invitation / Interview Invitation From Sunrose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation by medlat(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2019
Pls, kindly help me on this interview invitation I got so as to avoid falling into scam or kidnappers/ritualists. pls share ur experience and ur opinion.

Your application to work with us has been received by the HR and has been processed.

The Management has decided to schedule you for a training. Your performance at this training is a prerequisite for selection.
The details of the training are as follows;
Date: Tuesday ,9th of April, 2019

Venue: Office 2, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

Best Regards,

HR Abeng@finpillinc.com.ng (
Re: Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation by Gsol: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Did you actually apply for the job? Please kindly research well before you go for it. Confirm the location,if it's in an open environment.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation by beejay942(m): 2:15am On Apr 20, 2019
medlat:
Pls, kindly help me on this interview invitation I got so as to avoid falling into scam or kidnappers/ritualists. pls share ur experience and ur opinion.

Your application to work with us has been received by the HR and has been processed.

The Management has decided to schedule you for a training. Your performance at this training is a prerequisite for selection.
The details of the training are as follows;
Date: Tuesday ,9th of April, 2019

Venue: Office 2, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

Best Regards,

HR Abeng@finpillinc.com.ng (

How did you guys go about it? Was it real or fake @medlat? Did you later go for the training..
Re: Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation by Anthonyoluwaseun(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2019
I hope they are not ritualists ?
beejay942:

How did you guys go about it? Was it real or fake @medlat? Did you later go for the training..
Re: Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation by Skoffoshii: 11:32pm On May 19, 2019
Did you finally attend the interview with finpillinc because I got the same email for a scheduled interview. I need to be sure if this is real . Please can anyone help ?

Your application to work with us has been received by the HR and has
been processed. The Management has decided to select you for the Job
Selection Training base on the company standard prerequisite. Your
performance at this training is a prerequisite for
selection. The details of the training are as follows;
Date: Thursday 23rd of May, 2019

Venue: Office 2, Number 7, Obasa Street, off Forte Oil
Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9:00am
Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter
and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you
submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can
recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage
our record properly.
Confirm your attendance.

Best Regards,

Lawrence@finpillinc.com.ng
On behalf of
FinPill Incorporation
www.finpillinc.com.ng
Re: Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation by dopestkidda(m): 4:31am On May 20, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Years After Nysc / Urgent Pls! i need a standard ACCA Lecture centre in abeokuta,ogun state. / Please Advice Me On How To Register For ICAN During Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.