Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Righteousness Brings Restoration By Rev James - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness Brings Restoration By Rev James (218 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / 2018 Prophecies By Rev. Charles Adebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness Brings Restoration By Rev James by Arimokwusunday(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
WORK IN RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR DIVINE RESTORATION

THERE IS NOTHING THAT A MAN NEED, THAT RIGHTEOUS LIVING CANT GIVE

Ecclesiastes 12:13
[13]After all this, there is only one thing to say: have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that human beings were created for.

RIGHTEOUSNESS PLACE YOU IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND NOT UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE HAND OF GOD, YOU CANNOT ACCESS WHAT'S IN GOD HANDS

RIGHTEOUSNESS HOWEVER, STANDS FOR HONESTY AND UN - WAVING FAITH TOWARDS THE PURSUIT OF HEAVEN

Leviticus 19:36
[36]Use honest scales, honest weights, and honest measures. I am the Lord your God, and I brought you out of Egypt.

TO GRAB GOD'S ABUNDANCE, YOU NEED RIGHTEOUSNESS AS THE KEY TO GET IN

Leviticus 19:37
[37]Obey all my laws and commands. I am the Lord.”

FRANKLY, RIGHTEOUSNESS MAY NOT PAY IMMEDIATELY BUT IT ESTABLISHES A MAN

Psalms 37:25
[25]I am old now; I have lived a long time, but I have never seen good people abandoned by the Lord or their children begging for food.

HEAR THIS, RIGHTEOUSNESS DOESN'T KEEP ONE IN BONDAGE OR LACK BUT BIRTHED WEALTH

Proverbs 8:20-21
[20]I walk the way of righteousness; I follow the paths of justice,
[21]giving wealth to those who love me, filling their houses with treasures.

SECONDLY, RIGHTEOUSNESS BRINGS DOWN GOD GLORY

Psalms 97:6
[6]The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the nations see his glory.

*NO DOUBT, PRAYERS SETTLES ACHING SITUATIONS,*
*BUT RIGHTEOUS LIVING BRINGS DOWN GOD'S GLORY*

Psalms 112:1-3
[1]Praise the Lord! Happy is the person who honours the Lord, who takes pleasure in obeying his commands.
[2]The good man's children will be powerful in the land; his descendants will be blessed.
*[3]His family will be wealthy and rich, and he will be prosperous for ever.*

WHEN YOU FAST, DON'T STAGNANT YOURSELF ASKING FOR PROSPERITY BUT PRAY EARNESTLY FOR GENUINE RIGHTEOUS LIVING

Psalms 36:5-6
[5]Lord, your constant love reaches the heavens; your faithfulness extends to the skies.
[6]Your righteousness is towering like the mountains; your justice is like the depths of the sea. People and animals are in your care.

THIRDLY, BY RIGHTEOUSNESS, RESTORATION IS COMMAND

Via RIGHTEOUSNESS, the Israelites were able to restore the covenant box.

1 Samuel 7:3
[3]Samuel said to the people of Israel, “If you are going to turn to the Lord with all your hearts, you must get rid of all the foreign gods and the images of the goddess Astarte. Dedicate yourselves completely to the Lord and worship only him, and he will rescue you from the power of the Philistines.”

NOTE, RIGHTEOUSNESS DOESN'T JUST RESTORE IN ONE FOLD BUT IN DOUBLE FOLD.

1 Samuel 7:3
[3]Samuel said to the people of Israel, “If you are going to turn to the Lord with all your hearts, you must get rid of all the foreign gods and the images of the goddess Astarte. Dedicate yourselves completely to the Lord and worship only him, and he will rescue you from the power of the Philistines.”

AGAIN, TAKE A STEP FOR YOUR RESTORATION

TO LIVE A RIGHTEOUS LIFE IS NOT TO PRAY FOR IT BUT TO WORK FOR IT.

THE PRODIGAL SON, TOOK A STEP AND THE FATHER WARMLY RECEIVED HIM BACK

THE PAST (SIN) WAS LET GO AND THE PRESENT (RESTORATION) BECAME A Focus

BRETHREN, I ADMONISH YOU TODAY, FORSAKE WHAT THE WORLD HAVE TO OFFER AND GO FOR VIRTUE THAT WILL LAST FOR INFINITY.

TAKE A STEP LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON - THE RIGHT STEP FORGIVE YOUR PAST AND BRING FORTH A FUTURE AFRESH.

TODAY MAY YOU BEHOLD REASONS TO RETURN BACK TO GOD AND MAY YOUR REPENTANCE GIVE YOU VICTORY IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam / Fire Ravages The Notre Dame Cathedral As Easter Approaches (photos) / Gay In Ghana Turns Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.