Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed (1055 Views)

Hair Extensions & Beauty Products (wholesalers) Tradefair Lagos / Wholesalers Needed For BUBBLY Baby Diapers / Used Or New Clothes(kids And Adults) ,shoes,bags Are Still Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by Adewande89: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Are you a student or a stay at home mom looking for extra sources of income? Join the moving train now. A lot of people are making cool cash from sales of sneakers and ballerinas for men, women and children. These are new shoes straight from factory, not okrika. You can start this business with as low as 15k and grow gradually. And if u have more capital, all well and good.

Enough of the plenty story. Chat me up 07033194456. Pls don't drop your numbers. Just chat me on whatsapp.

Re: Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by BUGOFF(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why all these private chats when one brings business with pics here? I will waste data to open a post expecting to interact and possibly do biz only for the joker to ask that i waste more data and time to chat on whatsapp.
Whatever happened to talking biz here so others visiting can benefit?
Or is it that u guys are afraid to mention ur prices?!
Re: Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by Adewande89: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
There are varieties of products like I said sneakers and ballerinas are available for men, women and children. Can't post all. When you chat me up, you can say which one you are interested in. And I will tell you how it is done. It's not only about price I also need to know your location, your budget and your proposed customers. Every customer is different and unique. Pls chat me up. Chatting doesn't even use of to 1mb so there's nothing like waste of mb in chatting if you are serious. Thank you.
Re: Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by BUGOFF(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adewande89:
There are varieties of products like I said sneakers and ballerinas are available for men, women and children. Can't post all. When you chat me up, you can say which one you are interested in. And I will tell you how it is done. It's not only about price I also need to know your location, your budget and your proposed customers. Every customer is different and unique. Pls chat me up. Chatting doesn't even use of to 1mb so there's nothing like waste of mb in chatting if you are serious. Thank you.
Well, i get u but, how about affixing an average single cost to each pic so we have an idea of what we are going into? It wont cost a thing.
Re: Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by Amhappy(f): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by Adewande89: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Amhappy:
This is beautiful

Thanks
Re: Wholesalers For Kids And Adults Sneakers And Ballerinas Needed by Adewande89: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Mixed ladies stock. Sizes 36 to 42. Going for 1500. Minimum order is 10 pairs. Chat me up 07033194456

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday!!! I'll Bake Your Cake. Call Me / Dpk, Lpfo, Ago And Pms Trucking Nationwide At Cheap And Fast Rate / Brand New Tyres For Sale (clearance Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.