Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How I Made ₦250,000 In 1 Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made ₦250,000 In 1 Day (833 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / Dangote Refinery To Create 250,000 Jobs / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made ₦250,000 In 1 Day by Nneoma001: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Making money offline in Nigeria is hard. As someone who has been involved with retail sales from childhood, I know that it is nearly impossible to make daily sales that will earn you an incentive of ₦250, 000.

If it happens, then na miracle ooo!!!

While making money offline is hard. Making money online is even much harder. Trust is the primary stumbling block between online buyers and sellers.

In fact, I have come to see stories of people hitting it big online as a case of the more you look the less you see. Honestly, I have read so many stories, I’ve not seen any cash…

But my view of making money online changed when I got a ₦250, 000 alert from my online efforts.

Yes. Credit alert >>>> ₦250, 000

I was able to do this because when the spirit spoke, I listened and took action immediately.

You see, early this year I got job with an online platform (not ponzi ooo, God forbid!!!). This one is a platform that connects sellers to buyers.
You’ve probably used this online platform many times, too.

So, when I started working with this platform and creating awareness for its premium services, I didn’t take it seriously enough. To me, it was just like any marketing and sales job. Convince people to buy your product and get rewarded with sales incentive by your employer.

But this was different. Two weeks after I started, a friend referred his colleague who wanted to sell his house and relocate abroad to me. The asking price for the house was ₦18 million and the seller was in a hurry to sell and travel…

So, after much preaching, I got him to register for premium services on this platform. Just three days later, he called me to send my bank account details urgently as he was leaving Nigeria the next day.

Two hours later, I received it. ₦250, 000 thank-you alert. The guy called immediately to explain that buyers started calling him immediately he placed the house online using premium services, and that he has concluded the deal, selling the house to the highest bidder…

His story is one in many stories I’ve heard from friends and family that started using this platform through me. In fact, attached below is the sales chart of a friend of mine who has spent less than 2 weeks on the platform. Every day her sales volume grows. (Find pics below).

Name of the platform? It is Jiji.

Maybe you already use Jiji, but have you tried premium services?

If you’ve not, you’re missing a lot. In the past, everyone thought that Jiji was only a pawn shop, but it’s grown beyond that. You can now sell anything on Jiji. Cars or houses. Laptops or phones. Jewelry or designer clothing. Technical services or books. Hair styling services or hair extension brands. Jiji is the marketplace for everything, and with premium services, your bank account grows every day…

The good thing about Jiji is that you don't need a laptop. Your android phone is super fine.

To try Jiji Premium Services, or to learn more, send me a chat on Whatsapp (07030619114) or mail me right away.

Adazion.echeme@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Made ₦250,000 In 1 Day by NDakota: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hmmm...

Interesting. I sent you a mail. Please respond.

Thanks.
Re: How I Made ₦250,000 In 1 Day by Nneoma001: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Seen, check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Grant / If You Are Not Doing Anything For Now, Click Here Now To Spply / Investment Banking, Stockbroking, Analyst jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.