Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London (33502 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by 4Ebiscoo: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is out here letting the world know just how sexy and hot she is.

The mom of two who is far away in London, took to her IG page t share beautiful new images of herself rocking a plunging gown which did a good job showing off her boobs.

She captioned one of the images;
‘This is for those who asked for full pix �
About last night Rokmetour meet and greet in London … Dress from ‘

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/07/mercy-aigbe-and-her-boobs-make-an-appearance-on-social-media/

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Onyi22(f): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wow so beautiful...
D same way I and my big butt make an appearance on my Dp

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by xedyl(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
She's always displaying her cleavage. Make she flash nipple make we see jawe.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by happybee: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
She forgot to edit the second picture well.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wich Kain title be this?

So some people now recognize boobs so much that it is now specially treated as independent from the owner?

Or is it possible for her to appear without her boobs? grin

Judgement day go see many cases

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by AfroSamurai: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
So what's so special about this but if 'news'.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by BuhariNaWah: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
The quest to look like a sex doll is real.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Simplecity(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow so beautiful...
lol...doggy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by nicepoker101(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Silicon enhanced boobs. How come she resemble a 5ex toy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by anochuko01(m): 5:57am On Apr 08, 2019
she for leave am for house?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by femi4: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2019
And her boobs grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by IjebuWarrior: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Ashawo lasan, lasan! Alainitiju angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by desertIce: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2019
angry angry Indecent crop of humans that unfortunately have an unfortunate section of an unfortunate generation looking up to them, unfortunately, as "celebrities". My black foot, celebrities they are! how unfortunate undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Babaj02: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow so beautiful...
give us your phone number, let's see if you are saying the truth tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Dats her business center

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by fortunechy(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Very soon MTN will be like, Do you know there are people in your village that don't want � you to succeed?
Quickly text "Thunder � fire them" to 33505.
. ���
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Kendumazy(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2019
You call it meet and greet. Which man would meet and greet those fresh packaged boobs and wouldn't want to meet further. Meeting further is the key thus dressing meeting furtherly! If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by GerraMeh74(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow so beautiful...
I jejely went to check your Dp! The back of your leg almost gave me high B.P!You have to wash it more intensely grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by chidooski565(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2019
wetin concern me bikonu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2019
This early Monday morning

Why Nairaland ?/Why

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Champneys: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Wetin you dey find for my town Mercy Aigbe? angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Pelumi75(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2019
is this news for forken sake op sef....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Factfinder1(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Meet and greet wey go turn Fuckingspree....we know already... Imagine person travel from Nigeria to London just to meet and greet and she's dressed that way

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress For Rokmetour Meet And Greet In London by Galapagous(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2019
all these girl who wanna be and wanna have what she's got. speaking out of spite..... it's kinda understandable cos jealousy is not a crime.......dem go attack me now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad" / Davido And Duncan Mighty Pictured In Rivers Shooting Music Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In A Stunning Red Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.