Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos (650 Views)

175k For PS4 With 2 Pads With Over 5games Inside Call Or Whatsapp 07035520061 / Playstation 4 Pads For Sale / Faulty Ps3 Slim With Two Pads For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by PlasMAG: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have a hacked Sony Playstation 2 game for sale. It has:

1. 2 manageable pads (not fully functional and can easily be replaced).
2. An 8Gb memory card with PES 2016, 2017, NFS, God of War and one other game I can't remember.
3. An incredibly long power cable.
4. Other typical accessories such as the AV cable and memory card with Free McBoot installed.

The game has no issue whatsoever.

I'm selling for 15k.

Modified: I relocated. Location is now Lagos.

Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by PlasMAG: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Still available...
Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by SavageMajor(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
You not a good liar
An 8GB memory car can't carry God of war and pes 2017 or even 16
Why lying oga
Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by PlasMAG: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2019
SavageMajor:
You not a good liar
An 8GB memory car can't carry God of war and pes 2017 or even 16
Why lying oga
This is tad insultive. What does it profit me to lie to a potential buyer and he finds out otherwise? Most of you are poorly trained that it rubs off on you on cyberspace.
Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by SavageMajor(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Guy, you are dumb aswr
An 8GB flash drive can't carry god of war, unless it those versions that retards delete the videos in the game, who does that, you delete the videos that'd make you enjoy the gameplay
Dumbass mofos
PlasMAG:

This is tad insultive. What does it profit me to lie to a potential buyer and he finds out otherwise? Most of you are poorly trained that it rubs off on you on cyberspace.
Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by Boo3nity(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2019
#8k n we have a deal.
Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2019
SavageMajor:
Guy, you are dumb aswr
An 8GB flash drive can't carry god of war, unless it those versions that retards delete the videos in the game, who does that, you delete the videos that'd make you enjoy the gameplay
Dumbass mofos

I believe you are the retard here. How can you come to a mans page and attack him so brazenly? Did your parents skip home training with you or you just commented without taking permission from your brain? Even if you feel things are not adding up, there are better ways to say it.

FYI, there are people who hate those exra videos with passion. Eg Me! Why would I waste 5 minutes of my precious life watching useless videos when I should use it to play the next chapter? And after every chapter... You keep on watching videos. Who does that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by PlasMAG: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
SavageMajor:
Guy, you are dumb aswr
Dumbass mofos
One minute, I was lying, the next 'unless it those versions that retards delete the videos in the game'? It isn't so bad to see a product of a dysfunctional home on cyberspace.

I presented what applies to me and told the truth and here you thought to show how poorly raised you are? You are one cretin, no doubt.
Re: Hacked Playstation 2 With Games And 2 Pads For Sale In Lagos by PlasMAG: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
VenusTechShop:

I believe you are the retard here. How can you come to a mans page and attack him so brazenly? Did your parents skip home training with you or you just commented without taking permission from your brain? Even if you feel things are not adding up, there are better ways to say it.

FYI, there are people who hate those exra videos with passion. Eg Me! Why would I waste 5 minutes of my precious life watching useless videos when I should use it to play the next chapter? And after every chapter... You keep on watching videos. Who does that?
Thank you, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Naruto Storm Generations Brand New For 7k / Exchange/ Purchase PS3 Games In Asaba, Delta State / Used PS3 Games Available Starting @ N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.