Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible (2857 Views)

Dwarf Paw Paw Tree. / QUALITY HYBRID DWARF PAW PAW SEEDS,SEEDLINGS, & PLANTAIN SUCKERS FOR SALE **PICS / Dwarf Hybrid High Quality Paw Paw Seeds For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by ikorodureporta: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Taking a walk around, I sighted this strange-looking paw-paw tree.

From the right side, it appears to be broken, & being supported with a wood at the left side.

I wonder how it survived the initial incident without leaning on any other object around..

Look closely, you'll see a big fruit hanging on it!

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by AJOBI77(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wonders
Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by decatalyst(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Taking a walk around, I sighted this strange-looking paw-paw tree.

From the right side, it appears to be broken, & being supported with a wood at the left side.

I wonder how it survived the initial incident without leaning on any other object around..

Look closely, you'll see a big fruit hanging on it!

Lalasticlala

Whatever God has destined to produce fruits will surely bring forth fruits, no matter the place, weather, condition, topography or the soil type and texture.

May our life be fruitful regardless of life's challenges. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by Reversepussyking(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Black's man mentality. brother it is not god but physics.
do your research and thank me later.

spit

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by ikorodureporta: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Reversepussyking:
Black's man mentality.
brother it is not god but physics.

do your research and thank me later.

spit

Physics?? Can you explain how it withstood gravity under that condition??

E easy for pawpaw to bend like that without breaking off??

3 Likes

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Seriously, God didn't make it happen. It's just that we're too theological in out reasonings in Nigeria. Some things are just natural occurrences.

Maybe agricultural Scientists or experts in plant biology will better explain it after some study and observation. That's how you learn and gain knowledge better instead of attributing everything to God. This kind of reasoning really hampers intellectual and scientific growth, and you wonder why the west and Asians are more scientifically and technologically advanced?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by budaatum: 2:19am On Apr 08, 2019
The pawpaw plant is versatile with high tensile strength which is why they don't easily fall over when blown in the wind.

But what am I doing in a thread of believers that meat and milk likely comes from the market and not from the cow and have never seen pawpaw trees!

3 Likes

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by partnerbizz4: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
I used to climb the hell out of this

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:
The pawpaw plant is versatile with high tensile strength which is why they don't easily fall over when blown in the wind.

But what am I doing in a thread of believers that meat and milk likely comes from the market and not from the cow and have never seen pawpaw trees!

HAHA.. YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

ikorodureporta:

OGA GOAN SIT DOWN. YOU'RE AN ILLITERATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by EmperorHarry: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:
This is one of the things that I find comical about some theists.They'd use anything to try to justify the existence of God or the hand of God. Clouds that look like Jesus or celestial beings(Like they actually know what they look like) or the stories were a whole building and everything in it burns except the holy books etc.Its funny that the people who glorify trivial signs like this ignore the "other signs" that expose the falseness of these claims. If God could fill the earth with water "which lead to the reconstruction of the earth" just to make a point,I don't think he'd need petty signs such as this one to show he exists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by ikorodureporta: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA GOAN SIT DOWN. YOU'RE AN ILLITERATE.

Give yr reason

1 Like

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by ikorodureporta: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

High tensile strength? & Pawpaw will bend to this angle?
I don't think you know anything about pawpaw.
Something I've been planting as a teenager.
If anything of this nature happens to anyone, the next thing na Cutlass straight....but somebody's creativity rescued this.

This is an inspirational post, & most of you are angry because i mentioned God...

See who understood the post here...

decatalyst:

Whatever God has destined to produce fruits will surely bring forth fruits, no matter the place, weather, condition, topography or the soil type and texture.

May our life be fruitful regardless of life's challenges. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by tintingz(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2019
The OP is ignorant here and arguing from ignorance, why not just accept you don't know and wait for someone knowledgeable in this field to explain instead of your cognitive bias.

Like someone said let's an agricultural scientists or plant biologist explain the phenomena. That's only an image which need to be investigated before making any conclusion it's God or some supernatural thing, what if it's explained and doesn't involve God?

Budaatum even gave some tips on the phenomena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by budaatum: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:

High tensile strength? & Pawpaw will bend to this angle?
I don't think you know anything about pawpaw.
Something I've been planting as a teenager.
If anything of this nature happens to anyone, the next thing na Cutlass straight....but somebody's creativity rescued this.

This is an inspirational post, & most of you are angry because i mentioned God...

See who understood the post here...

So you grow pawpaw? When wind blows pawpaw tree and it falls over lying on the ground, does it die?

In fact, don't bother! I'm very certain most people don't sacrifice ignorance to their God. Most develop their mind and dance in thanksgiving when they present themselves to their Lord because they know God wants the best of their offerings so they developed their mind by accepting correction, not lying that they grow what they don't grow, and by reducing the ignorance in their minds so that they can be desirable temples to God.

The Lord will make good things your portion. Let Him!
Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by budaatum: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
EmperorHarry:

This is one of the things that I find comical about some theists.They'd use anything to try to justify the existence of God or the hand of God. Clouds that look like Jesus or celestial beings(Like they actually know what they look like) or the stories were a whole building and everything in it burns except the holy books etc.Its funny that the people who glorify trivial signs like this ignore the "other signs" that expose the falseness of these claims. If God could fill the earth with water "which lead to the reconstruction of the earth" just to make a point,I don't think he'd need petty signs such as this one to show he exists.
They do this because they have not got a clue what "God" is and are worshipping an image of God that they have received despite God's warning against images!

1 Like

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by ikorodureporta: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

So you grow pawpaw? When wind blows pawpaw tree and it falls over lying on the ground, does it die?

In fact, don't bother! I'm very certain most people don't sacrifice ignorance to their God. Most develop their mind and dance in thanksgiving when they present themselves to their Lord because they know God wants the best of their offerings so they developed their mind by accepting correction, not lying that they grow what they don't grow, and by reducing the ignorance in their minds so that they can be desirable temples to God.

The Lord will make good things your portion. Let Him!

See wetin lack of understanding dey cause una... I'm pointing this out because of how the plant was kept alive until it produced that fruit, which is a rare case..
You ppl shld leave God out of it to avoid confusion
Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by budaatum: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:

See wetin lack of understanding dey cause una... I'm pointing this out because of how the plant was kept alive until it produced that fruit, which is a rare case..
You ppl shld leave God out of it to avoid confusion
Don't mind us bringing God into it. It's not as if you the op, who apparently does not lack understanding, brought God into it yourself with your own choice of thread title!

Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by ikorodureporta: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

Don't mind us bringing God into it. It's not as if you the op, who apparently does not lack understanding, brought God into it yourself with your own choice of thread title!

Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible
So u expected me to say it's d devil's work?
Since u don't biliv it's by God's grace, attribute it to whareva you biliv
Re: Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible by budaatum: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So u expected me to say it's d devil's work?
Since u don't biliv it's by God's grace, attribute it to whareva you biliv
No, I never "expected you to say it's d devil's work"

I just hoped you would learn from all the knowledgeable responses your initial observation engendered.

(1) (Reply)

120 Birds Capacity At Affordable Rate Strongly Fabricated @75,000 Naira / PLS Nairalanders, Where Can I Buy BRAZIL-NUTS In Lagos? / Noiler Chickens And Cockerels Of 6 Months Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.