Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Ajax Star Got His Girlfriend. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Ajax Star Got His Girlfriend. (1400 Views)

Ogb Recent Lost His Girlfriend To Kiriku Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ajax Star Got His Girlfriend. by Lonewolf98: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
It can be an awkward situation trying to seal a first date, especially on social media, but talented Ajax forward David Neres beat the game when he decided to slide into German model Kira Winona's DM's.
Neres, who is clearly not short of confidence, has told the story of how he managed to convince Winona to go out with him and it might just be the greatest thing of all time.
"I saw her on Instagram and I send her a DM with: 'I am David Neres. Come to me.' That was enough for a date."
He was also asked why his girlfriend is perfect and well, his response is another classic. Does this guy want to give me some lessons in oozing confidence?
Get in touch, David. Cheers.
In the interview with Het Parool, the 22-year-old said that "German women apparently love Brazilian men" so he casually sent her a message and the rest is well, history.
Judging by Winona's Instagram page, the pair are still going strong as Neres continues to impress for Ajax.
He gave Real Madrid's defensive line a headache in the Champions League last month after producing a moment of brilliance against Dani Carvajal in the first half to bamboozle the Spanish international.
And it's clear he's loving life off the pitch, as well.
Source:http://www.sportbible.com/football/reactions-news-take-a-bow-how-ajaxs-david-neres-asked-german-model-kira-winona-on-first-date-20190406

Re: How Ajax Star Got His Girlfriend. by sodiqapril(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
get the strap."I want the fine things in life, so I hustle"-50Cent.
Brothers, let's hustle hard and make money legally not just because of girls but imagine the fun in sliding in a girl other guys are dying to have's dm and just by telling her your name, you become her boyfriend.
Re: How Ajax Star Got His Girlfriend. by anochuko01(m): 6:17am On Apr 08, 2019
na money sure pass!!! youre almost useless without money!
Re: How Ajax Star Got His Girlfriend. by Raydos: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Nah money be fine bobo

(1) (Reply)

ipNX Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / TECNO Telecom Limited Graduate Supervisor Job Recruitment / N-power Speaks On Retaining Batch B Npower Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.