Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (29184 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Sultty(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
midolian:
It's hightime we joined hands to condemn all form of crimes that have given our country all kinds of bad names.

Instead of condemning the execution, I expected Dabiri and every other Nigerian to condemn the act of doing drugs. They have their laws and some people have decided to break them, so let them bear the consequences. You don't expect them to bend their laws to favour us.

If you support the execution like me, please gather here for a selfie

he remain small u for make sense. Nonsense and buhari
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Bar1941(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Assuming Donald Trump visits Saudi Arabia and unknown to him, one of his Aides puts some drugs in his pocket. On getting to Saudi's check point he was caught, will the Saudi authority try to execute him Hmmm, wón ní fété.

Bottom line is some people are above the law, you that you are not, kindly obey the law.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by MrSly(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
donkarly:
THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.
Except for one Igbo na!e all na Hausa and Yoruba moslem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Someone brought sentiments to the play. A WIDOW AND MOTHER OF TWO. is that her defense
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by IMAliyu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Even singapore executes drug smugglers and a percentage of that are Nigerians.
You do the crime, you lose your life.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by bkool7(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
We have an embassy in Saudi. Weren't they aware that a Nigerian was being prosecuted before she was sentenced?

They could have at least gotten her a lawyer then, with that we'll know she had a fair hearing.

All these wailing after death is what I don't get.
If any Saudi commits drug offense here we should Kill them too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by shugabasbn: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Like what one of my friends used to say, the law is not made for the righteous because they are already above the law of men because they worked with God.
My worry is about the innocent ones like one Nigeria player I think it was during Obj regime that was caught in Singapore that helped someone to carry the bag that contained cocaine unknowingly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by IMAliyu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bar1941:
Assuming Donald Trump visits Saudi Arabia and unknown to him, one of his Aides puts some drugs in his pocket. On getting to Saudi's check point he was caught, will the Saudi authority try to execute him Hmmm, wón ní fété.

Bottom line is some people are above the law, you that you are not, kindly obey the law.
Saudi and America are allies for some reason.
For political and business reasons and the fact that America is a military force you do not want to f**k with.
It will not even make news.

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by October1960: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
That’s why I don’t visit Muslim countries and places with majority Muslims.

If there is a mistake or wrong accusation before you get a chance to defend yourself they have executed the person.

Best to visit modern western countries with modern judicial systems. I dislike drugs and trafficking such but you never know. A few innocent people I suspect might have been executed.

And in these so called holy places who are using the drugs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by IMAliyu(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
bkool7:
We have an embassy in Saudi. Weren't they aware that a Nigerian was being prosecuted before she was sentenced?

They could have at least gotten her a lawyer then, we'll she had a fair hearing.

All these wailing after death is what I don't get.
If any Saudi commits drug offense here we should Kill them too
Saudi does not operate on a western style court and justice system.
So no lawyer and probably no hearing
So if are cought with drugs in your possession, even if it's not yours, you are essentially f**ked.

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by baby124: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2019
Please kill them. All these rich or die trying people are better off killed because they will easily kill others to get money and it’s only a matter of time.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Guestlander: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Khashoggi did not go through any trial yet he was cut up like a Christmas Turkey.
Don't take any drugs to anywhere, there are better ways to make money.

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by donbenie(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't know what the fuss is all about . That's the law of their land and there can't be exceptions .

Its only quite unfortunate that the flat heads will be depopulated drastically
Kudirat Afolabi,

Another Flat head bites the dust.. cool
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by ernieboy(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Bar1941:

Donald trump and his entourage have diplomatic immunity and they will not go through immigrations like then ordinary man.

2 Likes

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by donbenie(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2019
omoowo8888:

Mumu dey worry you
Guess your brother who started the Tribal bashing he responded to,no be Mumu dey worry am too..

#HYPOCRITE

grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by babzo(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2019
midolian:
It's hightime we joined hands to condemn all form of crimes that have given our country all kinds of bad names.

Instead of condemning the execution, I expected Dabiri and every other Nigerian to condemn the act of doing drugs. They have their laws and some people have decided to break them, so let them bear the consequences. You don't expect them to bend their laws to favour us.

If you support the execution like me, please gather here for a selfie

And you didn't read the news days ago whe she CONDEMNED drug pushing by Nigerians?

Saudi executes drug pushers, but consents to the killing of victims of rape because they are an embarrassment to their families?
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by udemzyudex(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Who cares, pls kill as many as possible.

Some people just like taking unnecessary risk, when you know that if you're caught you're gone yet you still decide to do it, and you want me to pity you?

Saudi should go ahead and kill them.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by ken6488(m): 12:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Only if there master was killed

cheesy you know the master click like
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by ibelieveu: 1:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't know what the fuss is all about . That's the law of their land and there can't be exceptions .

Its only quite unfortunate that the flat heads will be depopulated drastically
you mean flat head kudirat afolabi that was executed? wink

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by ibelieveu: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2019
donbenie:
Kudirat Afolabi,

Another Flat head bites the dust.. cool
you mean flat head kudirat afolabi? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by ddeola: 1:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Blood-thirsty DEMONIC nation ! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Our pipu sef no dey hear word. Whic kain moneydem dey find?

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by bamasite(m): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Give me a break!
We need this capital punishment in Nigeria too.

It baffles me how we see young men on the streets and they are all looking asleep while walking, and that has become the norm. Capital punishment, cos these are the mofos that commit all manner of crimes without thinking twice.
Dannyset:
Where there's no law, there's no sin. But capital punishment is barbaric and should be stopped world over. Killing hasn't stopped people from carrying stuffs into these countries cos people are ready to do anything for money.

Nigerians too should stop violating laws cos there will be consequence.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by nwanyionitsha: 2:32am On Apr 08, 2019
omoowo8888:

Mumu dey worry you
Na you be d mumu.

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by madjune(m): 2:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Afonja man no get liver carry drugs go there.

Their women sef strong pass them as you can see.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Blue3k(m): 2:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Dabiri had described the execution as "pathetic, sad and tragic", stressing that some airlines had been working with drug syndicates to put such drugs in the bags of unsuspecting passengers.

Airlines are sneaking drugs into random passengers bags then what. How to do they get the drugs back. This is a bad conspiracy theory. I would need to see some proof.

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by wink2015(m): 2:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Drugs pusher and their illicit trade.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Guestlander: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2019
madjune:
Afonja man no get liver carry drugs go there.

Their women sef strong pass them as you can see.

Drug trafficking has nothing to do with bravery but everything to do with foolishness. Drug trafficking is not something you should glorify. We have seen how some people caught in Asia are treated worse than animals, don't you have any self worth?

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by nwanyionitsha: 3:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Aawizdom:
CUT everything in their Body. Criminal na Criminal, e no get other name.

But Saudi should Legalise Christian to start visiting their place na.

Com see Igbos - Bow-legs ppl trooping with narcos.

Dem no dey fear cutting, if na pieces u wan piece, dem go patronize u.
Alhaja kudirat afolabi head still dey ground. Dem never bury the head.

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Guestlander: 3:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing response.

Good for Yoruba muslims shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npf1J4UrgAs

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by nwanyionitsha: 3:11am On Apr 08, 2019
shugabasbn:
Like what one of my friends used to say, the law is not made for the righteous because they are already above the law of men because they worked with God.
My worry is about the innocent ones like one Nigeria player I think it was during Obj regime that was caught in Singapore that helped someone to carry the bag that contained cocaine unknowingly
Never assist anyone carry bags or stuff, whether at the airport or anywhere. People are always warned.

2 Likes

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Saudi Arabia is an hypocritical country . if the prince can single handely kill a top critic (kashogi) of the country , then who is Nigeria citizen to them.
Even kolanut is seen as drug abuse in Saudi Arabia, don't be surprise that was the woman offence.Islam is a cursed religion , anywhere they find them death by sword is inevitable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years / Tunji Alaso Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.