Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Promote Your Businesses To Thousands Of People Daily On WHATSAPP For FREE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Businesses To Thousands Of People Daily On WHATSAPP For FREE (321 Views)

Advertise Your Business To Thousands Of People Daily For Free / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Businesses To Thousands Of People Daily On WHATSAPP For FREE by Donenam(m): 2:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Every business manager either online or offline needs to grow their customers to increase sales. Most of the successful business/website owners have a secret they never share to avoid their competitors from catching up with them.
Today i will show you a very important digital marketting tool that will increase your traffic goals by 10000% for free!

Whatsapp as we know has over 1.5 Billion mothly Users and its personalized and direct messaging drives up opening rates and consequent high conversion for marketers.

When was the last time you ignored your whatsapp messages?

I guess you can't remember because most people, like you and I, open whatsapp messages everyday.

It's this whatsapp's addictiveness and directness that makes marketing on whatsapp to your target audience very effective.

In this age, attention is the new money.

You can't get new clients/customers for your business if you can't get people's attention and no attention means no sustainable inflow which is terrible for any business. The question now is how do you acquire new clients, make sales and at what cost per lead?

Whatsapp presents the most direct and effective way of reaching your target market at NO COST.

Yes, I will be showing you a Software that will help you send bulk messages to millions of people on whatsapp for FREE and this can be repeated countless times still at NO COST.

This is what I have been using for my marketing since 2018 and it has saved me over N800,000 in marketing cost.

Are you Surprised? You should be. I was amazed when i first found out of the software since and i realised how i have been wasting time and money for so long.

I have generated so much traffic using this marketting tool, so when I say the software has saved me over N800,000, I am actually underestimating.

No matter your budget, the software is FREE to use and thus will be saving you a lot of money while delivering great results!

What the Software does:

It sends bulk messages to a list of whatsapp numbers for free.

It can send bulk messages as many times as you want.

You can send the bulk messages to as many numbers as you can upload on the software, no limitations.

Once activated, the software has no expiration. I have been using mine for over 8 months now.

You can customize messages inside the software to suit your taste.

You can also customize sender Name and Images.

It filters your list of numbers to remove fake and wrong phone numbers.

You can generate real phone numbers from the software by location!

You can sell the Software to people and make money!

How would you feel if you had the opportunity of sending promotional messages regarding your business to 200,000 Nigerians at one click right now for FREE?

Would it move your business forward?

Would it add value as you do it repeatedly still for FREE?

That's why Whatsapp TribeMaster Software is Ideal for your marketing.

It helps you remove the cost of marketing while delivering great results!

This software is relatively new and you can have it today but NOT for free!

Yes, the Software is premium and can easily save you cost and deliver effective marketing, it's sold at a price.

I bought mine at N50,000 last year and it has saved me over N800,000 in marketing.

As a new month gift, I will be giving out the software for Just N10,000 to the first 20 buyers!

After first 20 Buyers, the software will go back to N50,000 which is the original price!

To get yours right now, simply call or sms +2347031180385 and an account number will be sent to you.

After payment, Text or Whatsapp your email address to the same number and your full package will be sent to your email.

You know what is amazing about this new month promo offer?

I will also add a list of over 100,000 valid phone numbers I use for my marketing to the Full package I am sending to the first 20 buyers! I usually sell this list for N20,000 but I will give it out as bonus.

I will also add a demo video explaining how to use the software. This is to make things as easy for you as possible!

I will give you a Licence to sell this software to other people and make money!

Good Marketing is the secret of new cutomer acquisation and profit increase in business.

This software presents a rare opportunity to effectively market whatever you do to thousands of people for FREE!

You can either make money using this software or selling it to people who need it for effective marketing.

See what people are saying about the awesomeness of the Software:

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Goodybag Data On Mtn/airtel At Cheap Rate. / I Need Agent / Slovak Firm To Set Up Electric Car, Energy Bulb Plants In C/river

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.