Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music (21471 Views)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by lacemose(m): 4:04am On Apr 08, 2019
Recently, the Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze was accused of charging N100K for the playing an artiste song for promotion and he came out to reply to this claim, see what he wrote...

"Earlier this week I put up a post showing that I paid N150 of my hard earned money to buy @iamkizzdaniel song Fvck you.
-
Not only did I buy the song, it’s also on constant rotation, do you know why? Because the song is awesome.
-
This clearly show that I don’t need anyone’s money to play their music, I’ll even go out of my way to pay my hard earned money to buy good music.
-
There is no major artiste that did not pass through my hands as an upcoming artiste and none paid me for promotion. This includes the likes of Dbanj, Davido, Wizkid, Jazzy etc.
-
I won’t listen to or promote nonsense just to be politically correct, neither would I sit down with mediocre artistes without charging for it. ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/why-i-dont-charge-wizkid-davido-and.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by cifo1145(m): 4:38am On Apr 08, 2019
FTC...Daddy Freeze should create an avenue for upcoming mudic artists with great works to be heard.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Thebwoy: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Rather because if you don't play their song, we tune to another station that plays their songs.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2019
This man and nairaland na 5&6 but wait ooo if he is collecting money to play ur music and you feel it not right, go to other station that will play for free. No be by force

We can supply you with a very good quality and clean DRY PLANTAIN FLAKES (UNRIPE) to any part of the country. Call, text or whatsapp me on 08034295507

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2019
people will say anything to bring this noble man down, no matter what happens history still gon' remember him as the voice of the oppressed and deluded

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by SjMbula(m): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2019
E dey pain shey? When you dey talk about men of God did they react to your selfish wailing? Daddy Freeze ko Mummy cooler ni!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by brainpulse: 4:43am On Apr 08, 2019
Your business your nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by careytommy37(m): 4:43am On Apr 08, 2019
There is no smoke without fire.

If he charges that much to play other people's song, Imagine how much he will now charge for his own gabbage.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by udemzyudex(m): 4:44am On Apr 08, 2019
He didn't dispute it.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by SjMbula(m): 4:45am On Apr 08, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
people will say anything to bring this noble man down, no matter what happens history still gon' remember him as the voice of the oppressed and deluded
and you are the oppressed and the deluded ba? Abeg speak for ya sef joor!

31 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by fasho01(m): 4:52am On Apr 08, 2019
I won’t listen to or promote nonsense just to be politically correct, neither would I sit down with mediocre artistes without charging for it. ~FRZ"

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 08, 2019
SjMbula:
and you are the oppressed and the deluded ba? Abeg speak for ya sef joor!
lolz....anger and denial are both steps of the rehabilitation process.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Kingosytex(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2019
una don finally turn freeze to a chemical, he is always reacting to anything "REACTABLE"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Macopol01(m): 4:55am On Apr 08, 2019
H
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by SjMbula(m): 5:08am On Apr 08, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
lolz....anger and denial are both steps of the rehabilitation process.
lol, you are own your own, i dey sleep joor when i wake up i will reply you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2019
heywhy4u:
This man and nairaland na 5&6 but wait ooo if he is collecting money to play ur music and you feel it not right, go to other station that will play for free. No be by force

As in I wonder what the issue is
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by dallyemmy: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2019
Is that the 10% of what the musicians would get at the end?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by partnerbizz4: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2019
i love this man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by anochuko01(m): 5:31am On Apr 08, 2019
na everybody get sheeple, na everybody get him own maga...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by sureheaven(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Freeze take style change the topic.

Did you charge them or not?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by bentwood85(m): 6:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Nasir123:
Nice.

Charge them very well.... Wack songs full everywhere..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Horlufemi(m): 6:02am On Apr 08, 2019
darkcaesar03360:

Hahahaha at voice of the deluded. The deluded don't want voice o. They want to be deluded grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by MPESA(m): 6:08am On Apr 08, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
OK... you are comfortable charging people but you condemn pastors that "charge" people... lol....

He run a business and not a Church, the body of Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by PotatoSalad(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Very intelligent individual. I love this man. If it were another OAP, he'll first insult everyone and then call haters whilst posting photos of his fake rolex watch

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by PapaAdanna: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2019
SjMbula:
E dey pain shey? When you dey talk about men of God did they react to your selfish wailing? Daddy Freeze ko Mummy cooler ni!
Wetin bring ur men of gods here now, can't u just concentrate on the matter and talk reasonably.

FYI ur men of gods are scam, just go and read animal farm and repeat the read, imbibe and digest it. Come back and pay close attention on those people. U will tell urself the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by hardbody: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2019
SjMbula:

Very feeble input. Did you make sense to yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by obembet(f): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2019
darkcaesar03360:

Sir, please who is that Noble man sir?

I know the least person u will mention will be daddy freezer

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music by Nasir123(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2019
bentwood85:

Charge them very well.... Wack songs full everywhere..

U no lie.
Plenty wack and anyhow songs in circulation. Its even becoming unbearing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Oritsefemi / It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower / Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.