Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (3866 Views)

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by budzwizer(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: . by YoungG12(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2019
useless being grin grin
Re: . by Jakumo(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Man that bikini picture got my attention in more ways than one.

This sort of female body quickly disables my higher reasoning faculties, leaving the frenzied smaller, lower brain alone at the controls, with mixed results.

When the person who dies prematurely is this lusciously busty and sexy looking, the whole world eats up the news.

When a Regular Joe or Plain Jane kicks the bucket, the common reaction would be along the lines of "Who ?"

So sad that such a beautiful young woman had to be so reckless in her quest to snap internet-breaking pictures whilst doing suicidal stunts.

Let this tragic accident serve as a cautionary tale for all who walk about with their noses buried in smart-phones, and their hearing blocked by headphones, not forgetting those who feel COMPELLED to record themselves engaged in reckless behavior, all for the sake of social media "likes", "friends" and "followers".

The immutable laws of physics, and in particular those applicable to gravity, cannot be defied with impunity for very long, statistically speaking.

Ironically, this particular woman had already LEFT the train tracks as the locomotive hurtled toward her blowing its horn in warning, only for her to instantly double back and try to pick up her all-important smart-phone from the same deadly tracks, thus committing her final and defining offense against Charles Darwin, who, up until that instant, had been in a forgiving mood.

On a rhetorical note, one wonders what benefits accrue from aspiring to the status of "influencer", if one winds up dying cheaply in the process.

3 Likes

Re: . by emerich(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2019
She just paid the ultimate price of being careless with her life...... Nothing worth's more than being alive...

1 Like

Re: . by Chizuru01(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
So, that breast is gone like that

6 Likes

Re: . by Jakumo(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Chizuru01:
So, that breast is gone like that

Na so my brother. Kindly return the Vaseline bottle to its place beside the bible. This is not the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by justybobo: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
emerich:
She just paid the ultimate price of being careless with her life...... Nothing worth's more than being alive...
So true... and yet this girl threw away her life over a smart phone... it's a dangerous obsession.
Re: . by adecz: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by TruthinAction: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
I doubt the story. What will phone be doing on the train track? Maybe the boyfriend pushed her to the incoming train. He should be properly interrogated. You take selfie usually you are alone but he was with her.
Re: . by Yuceeluv(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Una no go kill person for NL. grin grin

Jakumo:

Na so my brother. Kindly return the Vaseline bottle to its place beside the bible. This is not the time.

1 Like

Re: . by Yuceeluv(f): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Read the story again...Focus this time.

TruthinAction:
I doubt the story. What will phone be doing on the train track? Maybe the boyfriend pushed her to the incoming train. He should be properly interrogated. You take selfie usually you are alone but he was with her.

1 Like

Re: . by Yuceeluv(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Vanity upon vanity...
Cherished her phone over her own life.

So desperate to save 'a phone' while endangering her own life.

Some of us are guilty of this vain sense of belonging.

I can't count how many times I've used my leg to catch my phone once it slips from my hand to the ground. I would rather feel the pain of the phone hitting my leg than the phone hitting the ground.

3 Likes

Re: . by justybobo: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Vanity upon vanity...
Cherished her phone over her own life.

So desperate to save 'a phone' while endangering her own life.

Her whole life revolved around taking good-looking photos of herself for her social media "followers."
In that moment, nothing was more important to her than saving her phone so that she could continue posting selfies.
Such a price to pay for her vanity.
Re: . by Yuceeluv(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Total obsession

justybobo:

Her whole life revolved around taking good-looking photos of herself for her social media "followers."
In that moment, nothing was more important to her than saving her phone so that she could continue posting selfies.
Such a price to pay for her vanity.
Re: . by justybobo: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
I feel bad for the train driver. Even though not his fault, he must be shocked to be driving the train during such a mishap.
Re: . by Rilley(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Total obsession
Snail cheesy
Re: . by Yuceeluv(f): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
undecided

Rilley:
Snail cheesy
Re: . by bigmoney88: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
She was cute but dumb.
Re: . by nicepoker101(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
TruthinAction:
Go back and read again. This time slowly and in a tranquil environment.
Re: . by Siluna: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Its all aboutvthe breast smh
Re: . by bigmoney88: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Siluna:
Its all aboutvthe breast smh

Is that all you see?
Re: . by YungMillionaire: 4:51am On Apr 09, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by xyz123456: 5:05am On Apr 09, 2019
At 14 years with a boyfriend the family know about?? Oyinbo life tire person
Re: . by johnkey: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2019
I don know...na one pretty girl with big boobs picture I go see.
Re: . by KingLennon(m): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Chei, she just died for nothing. This is a true case of when Mama says 'Na phone go kill u'
Re: . by Siluna: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2019
bigmoney88:

Is that all you see?

It is that her stupid breast she went nd started tkin selfies in dt kind of place
Re: . by budzwizer(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2019
KingLennon:
Chei, she just died for nothing.

Yes and she dropped her phone on the wooden tie lines between the rails.

If the phone had been left there, the train would have passed over it and the phone would have been undamaged.
Re: . by TANID(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2019
OH!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed In UK 4 Sharing Video Of A 2yr Girl Having Sex On Whatsapp(pics) / BREAKING: Soldiers In Maiduguri Surrounded By Heavily Boko Haram(pics) / ID .. Me Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.