Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Slay Queen Accused Of Wearing The Same Black Pant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Accused Of Wearing The Same Black Pant (1983 Views)

Beauty Queen Accused Of Being Part Of A Kidnapping Faces 50 Yrs In Jail - Photos / Woman Disgraces Slay Queen Accused Of Dating Her Father In Benin (photos+video) / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Accused Of Wearing The Same Black Pant by Oscarpraise(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2019
An Instagram slay Queen with a poor phone camera quality have been accused of not changing her undies as she always wears one particular black pant and was advised to quit if "her" hustle does not pay her.
Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Wearing The Same Black Pant by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oscarpraise:
An Instagram slay Queen with a poor phone camera quality have been accused of not changing her undies as she always wears one particular black pant and was advised to quit if "her" hustle does not pay her.

how do they know it's same pant

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Accused Of Wearing The Same Black Pant by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Where is pictures? undecided
Oscarpraise:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Bbnaija Asked Omatshola, Ike To Pack Their Bags / Odunlade Adekola In New Dress. / BBNaija's Ike & Mercy Vs Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner. Who Nailed The Sultry Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.