Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Summoning All Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summoning All Atheist (1106 Views)

The Truth : All Atheist Should Answer This Question / See Why All Atheist Are Foolish / I Dare All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please answer the question in this pix.

Cc: Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Extinction
Re: Summoning All Atheist by Fathertony: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Akdegreat:
Extinction
oga na you o shocked
Re: Summoning All Atheist by hakeem4(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

i think you do not understand evolution!

6 Likes

Re: Summoning All Atheist by rekinomtla(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Not all atheists accept the theory of evolution.
Re: Summoning All Atheist by hakeem4(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

We did not evolve from chimpanzees. We only had the same ancestors with the chimpanzee and bonobos.

You get it now ?

6 Likes

Re: Summoning All Atheist by hakeem4(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
rekinomtla:
Not all atheists accept the theory of evolution.
yes not all atheist accept it. But the theory of evolution is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Bojack(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
op watch this video http://YouTube.be/ehV-MmuvVMU
Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
hakeem4:
We did not evolve from chimpanzees. We only had the same ancestors with the chimpanzee and bonobos.

You get it now ?

Evolutionary theory claims that life started with a cell that formed by chance. According to this scenario, four billion years ago various lifeless chemical compounds underwent are action in the primordial atmosphere on the earth in which the effects of thunderbolts and atmospheric pressure led to the formation of the first living cell.

The first thing that must be said is that the claim that inanimate materials can come together to form life is a non-scientific one that has not been verified by any experiment or observation.

Life is only generated from life. Each living cell is formed by the replication of another cell. No one in the world has ever succeeded in forming a living cell by bringing inanimate materials together, not even in the most advanced laboratories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by johnydon22(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Evolutionary theory claims that life started with a cell that formed by chance. According to this scenario, four billion years ago various lifeless chemical compounds underwent are action in the primordial atmosphere on the earth in which the effects of thunderbolts and atmospheric pressure led to the formation of the first living cell.

The first thing that must be said is that the claim that inanimate materials can come together to form life is a non-scientific one that has not been verified by any experiment or observation.

Life is only generated from life. Each living cell is formed by the replication of another cell. No one in the world has ever succeeded in forming a living cell by bringing inanimate materials together, not even in the most advanced laboratories.

I have never seen someone change the premise of his own thread this way without even knowing it, are you trying to derail your own thread?

Let us stick to the premise of this thread which is fully depicted on the picture you posted and as Hakeem4 pointed out is entirely incorrect since the evolutionary theory never asserted man came from Chimpanzees.

So, make up your mind.

And then for the question your thread raised, i will try and ignore the obvious incorrect premise it is built on and give an answer.

Natural selection

And then again, not every atheists subscribe to the theory of evolution and many theists also agree with evolution, so sir, don't make this an atheist thing, it is a science thing and the last i checked, atheism isn't synonymous to science.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Summoning All Atheist by CoolUsername: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Modern Biology is your friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by budaatum: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Those inbetween in the picture have indeed become extinct. Through interbreeding.

The Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. The Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. So the Lord brought to Adam all the beast of the field to see if they could be suitable helpers (as in those inbetween in the photo that you posted. You will note that Adam tested them all) "but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him". So God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Basically, Adam didn't have a clue where the woman came from and someone made up a story claiming Eve was a rib when she was in fact one of those inbetween in the photo. It was also amongst these that Cain wandered restlessly on the earth fearing if they found him they would kill him.

Below are references

Neanderthals And Early Humans Had Sex Waaay More Than We Thought

Ancient Humans Had Sex With More Than Just Neanderthals

Early humans hooked up with other species a whole bunch
Re: Summoning All Atheist by hakeem4(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

[s]
Evolutionary theory claims that life started with a cell that formed by chance. According to this scenario, four billion years ago various lifeless chemical compounds underwent are action in the primordial atmosphere on the earth in which the effects of thunderbolts and atmospheric pressure led to the formation of the first living cell[/s].

You just showed you have little or no understanding about evolution. You are mistaking abiogenesis for evolution.

I think I have to explain the theory of evolution to you first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Natural selection, cross and inbreeding, mutation, mass selection, pedigree selection,recurrent selection etc Na pure wash.
Men blinded by the god of this world came up with this false theory. I don't know if they know that this their theory is flawed regardless of their plausible speech. Anyway a fool thinks he is wise and a mad man looks Normal to himself.
God(The Lord Jesus Christ) formed and created man and woman in His own image and likeness, anyone that is not satisfied with it should go and boil ignite rock.
No phone ink for arguments!!!

1 Like

Re: Summoning All Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Wrong! The theory of evolution claims no such thing. You really should read up on it before make such baseless claims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Natural selection, cross and inbreeding, mutation, mass selection, pedigree selection,recurrent selection etc Na pure wash.
Men blinded by the god of this world came up with this false theory. I don't know if they know that this their theory is flawed regardless of their plausible speech. Anyway a fool thinks he is wise and a mad man looks Normal to himself.
God(The Lord Jesus Christ) formed and created man and woman in His own image and likeness, anyone that is not satisfied with it should go and boil ignite rock.

Who was Cain's wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by hakeem4(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Agrogbeide:
i think you need to read! you just spoke like a typical scientifically illiterate person. well if you think evolution is a false theory why don't you bring your evidence here and let's argue. cause i do not think any good scientist will have your time to debate evolution with you.

EVOLUTION IS A FACT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
LordReed:

Who was Cain's wife?
His sister!!!!
I definitely know where you are heading to and won't be surprised when you have finally landed.

2 Likes

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
hakeem4:
i think you need to read! you just spoke like a typical scientifically illiterate person. well if you think evolution is a false theory why don't you bring your evidence here and let's argue. cause i do not think any good scientist will have your time to debate evolution with you.

EVOLUTION IS A FACT
Well done Mr Evolutionist.
But like I said earlier No Phone Ink for Arguments!!! The people that have time for arguments are on their way. Thank you.
Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Agrogbeide:
His sister!!!!
I definitely know where you are heading to and won't be surprised when you have finally landed.
Yeah!

The next thing would be incest, right? grin
Re: Summoning All Atheist by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Agrogbeide:
His sister!!!!

Yet he was supposedly set away from his family because of what he did. So his sister became his wife despite knowing he was their brother's killer? Really fabulous tale.

And BTW Cain built a city with only his wife and children? Wow what a city. LOL!
Re: Summoning All Atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2019
hakeem4:
yes not all atheist accept it. But the theory of evolution is true

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS, BECAUSE I'M YET TO PAY ATTENTION TO IT.

IT DOESN'T TAKE ANYTHING TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS EARTH TO BE UNDER THE CARE OF A SUPERNATURAL BEING, PARTICULARLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

ALL I WANT IS A REASON AND JUST ONE EVIDENCE FOR THIS GOD AND CLAIMS FOR EVERYTHING RELIGION SAY. I'M YET TO SEE ANYTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
LordReed:

Yet he was supposedly set away from his family because of what he did. So his sister became his wife despite knowing he was their brother's killer? Really fabulous tale.

And BTW Cain built a city with only his wife and children? Wow what a city. LOL!
Good morning bro. Long time ago I decided not to argue or try explain anything in regards to the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to an atheist. What I owe their sects is neither arguments nor explanation but an Effective, Fervent, and a righteous prayer for God to help them by His Holy Spirit to see the Light which is the Lord Jesus Christ.
If not for your hate towards the Lord God Almighty you would have seen the answer to the question you asked from that same book of Genesis you think you have read with good and proper understanding. But since the Gospel and what it entails will always be foolishness to those that are heading towards eternal destruction the secret to the mystery they so desire will always remain hidden even though it is not.
You must understand the blessings God place upon Adam and Eve which is be "FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH AND SUBDUE IT and not until you have received this revelation don't jump hurriedly into insane conclusions.
If you have studied" Archaeology and the Bible carefully you would have understood the nature of the "cities" Cain and other descendants built. We glamour over great cities like Dubai and her likes and praise the engineering teams that are are involved in making it what it looks today within a very short period of time and yet you are here asking me how great cities were built in Genesis as if the present day engineers and architects are special sects of humans who fell down from Jupiter.
You know very well that there must be positive growth and development when all conditions required by it are provided. We see and read the budgets of different nations in regards to "housing and estates" and the time it will take to achieve it and in most cases within a very short period of time provided the money allocated to it is properly managed. Even in the time of Genesis there were much angelic assistance compared to this day and the more reasons we see spontaneous development because the angel of the Lord always encamped around those that love Him and assist them in various ways.
My brother this is the limit I can go and I know it will still remain foolishness to you until the Holy Spirit baptized you and open your eyes and cause you to have a better understanding of the Lord Jesus Christ and this I pray for you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS, BECAUSE I'M YET TO PAY ATTENTION TO IT.

IT DOESN'T TAKE ANYTHING TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS EARTH TO BE UNDER THE CARE OF A SUPERNATURAL BEING, PARTICULARLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

ALL I WANT IS A REASON AND JUST ONE EVIDENCE FOR THIS GOD AND CLAIMS FOR EVERYTHING RELIGION SAY. I'M YET TO SEE ANYTHING.
You need to be specific about the God you so desire and seek evidence for so that you will know that you are on the right track with the right truth when it comes. Lol. If it is the LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST make it plain and since it is not His perfect will that any should perish but come unto Him, He will surely grant you that evidence which you will so cherish even unto eternity like our brother in Christ, Apostle Paul.
Don't worry Mr CAPSLOCKED the Holy Spirit is bringing that evidence of the Lord Jesus Christ right to your door step and you just need to exercise little patience.
Thank you.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Summoning All Atheist by LordReed(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Good morning bro. Long time ago I decided not to argue or try explain anything in regards to the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to an atheist. What I owe their sects is neither arguments nor explanation but an Effective, Fervent, and a righteous prayer for God to help them by His Holy Spirit to see the Light which is the Lord Jesus Christ.
If not for your hate towards the Lord God Almighty you would have seen the answer to the question you asked from that same book of Genesis you think you have read with good and proper understanding. But since the Gospel and what it entails will always be foolishness to those that are heading towards eternal destruction the secret to the mystery they so desire will always remain hidden even though it is not.
You must understand the blessings God place upon Adam and Eve which is be "FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH AND SUBDUE IT and not until you have received this revelation don't jump hurriedly into insane conclusions.
If you have studied" Archaeology and the Bible carefully you would have understood the nature of the "cities" Cain and other descendants built. We glamour over great cities like Dubai and her likes and praise the engineering teams that are are involved in making it what it looks today within a very short period of time and yet you are here asking me how great cities were built in Genesis as if the present day engineers and architects are special sects of humans who fell down from Jupiter.
You know very well that there must be positive growth and development when all conditions required by it are provided. We see and read the budgets of different nations in regards to "housing and estates" and the time it will take to achieve it and in most cases within a very short period of time provided the money allocated to it is properly managed. Even in the time of Genesis there were much angelic assistance compared to this day and the more reasons we see spontaneous development because the angel of the Lord always encamped around those that love Him and assist them in various ways.
My brother this is the limit I can go and I know it will still remain foolishness to you until the Holy Spirit baptized you and open your eyes and cause you to have a better understanding of the Lord Jesus Christ and this I pray for you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you.
God bless.

So all the people of Cain's city were his brothers and sisters along with their children right? The very people Cain went away from. LoL

It remains foolishness because it is indeed foolishness multiplied by ignorance. Feel free to continue to believe the mythological tales of mans origins from a nomadic middle eastern desert tribe. It has as much meaning and sense as the one of our forefathers and so it is just as irrelevant and teaches us nothing that is real or applicable to our lives.

I would urge you to save your breath in your prayers, those don't work but if talking to yourself and pretending to have a conversation with a god gives you joy, knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Summoning All Atheist by hakeem4(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Agrogbeide:

Well done Mr Evolutionist.
But like I said earlier No Phone Ink for Arguments!!! The people that have time for arguments are on their way. Thank you.
dont just run away with your tail in between your legs. Let’s debate about the topic. Since your fellow theist said evolution is not true
Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
LordReed:

So all the people of Cain's city were his brothers and sisters along with their children right? The very people Cain went away from. LoL

It remains foolishness because it is indeed foolishness multiplied by ignorance. Feel free to continue to believe the mythological tales of mans origins from a nomadic middle eastern desert tribe. It has as much meaning and sense as the one of our forefathers and so it is just as irrelevant and teaches us nothing that is real or applicable to our lives.

I would urge you to save your breath in your prayers, those don't work but if talking to yourself and pretending to have a conversation with a god gives you joy, knock yourself out.
OK

1 Like

Re: Summoning All Atheist by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
hakeem4:
dont just run away with your tail in between your legs. Let’s debate about the topic. Since your fellow theist said evolution is not true
OK.
Re: Summoning All Atheist by NPComplete: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

So much ignorance has never been spouted so proudly. Look at this guy loudly proclaiming his ignorance to the world with the boastful air of a college professor. LMAO

My guy ignorance looks beautiful on u.
Re: Summoning All Atheist by Horiolah(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
NPComplete:

So much ignorance has never been spouted so proudly. Look at this guy loudly proclaiming his ignorance to the world with the boastful air of a college professor. LMAO

My guy ignorance looks beautiful on u.

lmaoo��.

No be small thing.
Re: Summoning All Atheist by budaatum: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / If God Doesn't Want Human Sacrifice Why Does He Allow Christian Martyrdom? / Blocking Out The Sun: Real Humans Vs. Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.