Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . (806 Views)

How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! / Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . by koffinene: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
What does it means when you are asked to tell about yourself. It is a common question. It gets asked at job interviews, in meetings, when you speak with someone new when colleagues want to get to know you.

It is a phrase that serves to inquire about your life, but what are you supposed to say in response? How would you go about writing an essay about yourself?

How would you start? A counterintuitive approach is to ask yourself who is your reader and what would be the purpose of what you write.

Read on: https://www.freepopulation.com/2019/04/08/best-way-to-write-an-essay-about-yourself/
Re: How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . by koffinene: 3:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Updated
Re: How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . by koffinene: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Uprated
Re: How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . by koffinene: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Updated
Re: How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are you searching for research paper format guide? here you can find what are you looking for!
Re: How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . by Beening1947: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Yes, you are right that type of question asked during the interview. This question was asked me when I gave interview in a blog for job seekers. This question was very easy but at that time I was no answer to this question. Because I was not tried to know about that.

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To Start A Profitable Graphic Design Business / My Future Is At Stake, Expert Advice Needed / ICPC Past Questions And Answers - Download PDF - Up To Date Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.