Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,550 members, 7,861,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Home Gossip I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Home Gossip I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father (405 Views)

Aunty Sucked My D!*k After She Took Pills, !4yr Old Boy Confesses / How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Gossip I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father by 9jafreshbaze: 5:04am On Apr 09, 2019
A 52-year-old electrician in the Ikorodu suburb of Lagos has admitted in court that he sucked his daughter’s breasts to make them round and big, just as the 17-year-old girl told the court that her father did not only begin to suck her breasts when she was 12, he had also been sexually abusing her until he was caught in the act by her mother after four years of continuous sexual molestation.

Mr Folorunso Oluwaseun, a father of five children, was reported to have started having sex with his daughter when she was just 12 years old and was caught right in the act by his estranged wife when the girl was 17.

The accused, who resides in Ikorodu area of Lagos State, was said to have defiled his first daughter at his residence between August 8, 2013, and April 2017.

Problems started when Oluwaseun’s wife walked out of their matrimonial home, in 2012 leaving him with five children to cater for.

The family reportedly had issues resulting in constant quarrels and shouting matches with the man accusing his wife of being tired of the marriage because he was poor.

But soon after she left the ex-husband who is an electrician by profession, he started having sex with his daughter. He allegedly started by sucking her breasts.

He was said to have told the girl that sucking the breasts would make them become as big and round as those of her mates. He graduated from sucking her boobs, to having sex with her. He then assured the girl that the sperm would make her become as fat as her friends.

Luck, however, ran out on him when his former wife got wind of the development and confronted her daughter who confirmed the act.

She then took the matter to an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court, Lagos State. Oluwaseun, however, denied the offence claiming that he was framed by his wife and his in-laws.

But despite vehemently denying ever having sex with his daughter, he admitted having an inappropriate relationship with the girl.

“I only sucked my daughter’s breasts. I didn’t have sex with her!” he said.

He added that he only sucked her breasts while he was drunk.

https://www.9jaglitzloaded.com/2019/04/i-sucked-my-daughters-breasts-to-make.html

(1) (Reply)

Customs Officers seize smuggled rice after driver refused to bribe them / REVEALED: Full Names Of The 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia / DELSU Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.