Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar (590 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Contaminated Rice Uncovered By CPC In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar by sumbo04: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2019
I bought bad trophy at a road side bar close to my place.

I want these companies to be open and honest about all of the ingredients they use to make some of the most popular beers in this country. it’s apparent that the public overwhelmingly wants to know what ingredients go into the beers they drink, Based on health, safety, religious and other concerns, the public desires and deserves accurate information on ingredients and potential allergens in alcoholic.

Fellow nairalander what do you have to say.

I have more pictures and video.

Re: I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Shuu, you don hit jackpot my guy..

Get urself a lawyer..

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar by nifemi25(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2019
This is an opportunity for you to make it in life..... Sue the company for a good amount of money with the help of your lawyer.... You must be reach like dangote in the next few months
Re: I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar by dirtycoin(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2019
May God help us.

Thank God you noticed the objects before you opened the bottle.
Re: I Bought A Contaminated Trophy At A Road Side Bar by sumbo04: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks for the advice guys, I need their contact. Email or phone, I want to know their response before I reach out to my lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Fishermen Captures Giant Sea Turtle In Bayelsa / How To Make Cake Parfait / Which Food Has Done This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.