Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here (9652 Views)

Ecuador.any Good News / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Work Abroad In South America, Ecuador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Charles86: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by debosky(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2010
Nigerians in Ecuador??

Wetin naija people dey find for Ecuador? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by philip0906(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2010
debosky:

Nigerians in Ecuador??

My broda, nah Greener pastures. Ecuador might not be their final abode. Frm there he fit find anoda level. I'm sure Ecuador go even beta pass 9ja.(no source oo)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by suxes2005(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
Tamita:

My broda, nah Greener pastures. Ecuador might not be their final abode. Frm there he fit find anoda level. I'm sure Ecuador go even beta pass 9ja.(no source oo)

Bro, werin dey happen now? Try holla me oooo
we got discuss, I fit try go Malaysia though my
friend don go so i dey wait make him call me sha.

SHALOM
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2010
debosky:

Nigerians in Ecuador??

Wetin naija people dey find for Ecuador?  undecided

We are everywhere spreading the good news grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by debosky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
jennykadry:

Ok oh! cheesy

I think I need to start processing my Ecuador visa sef, I heard Quito is an interesting city right on the equator. . . .JK we're going there for our vacation next year and that is FINAL. tongue
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by omega25red(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
i used to work with this Ecuadorian lady and she told me that that country is an up and coming country. The cost of living according to her is very cheap and like anywhere else if you work hard you will enjoy life. The only thing she said that bothered me was the fact that most of the darker skined folks in that country are mostly found in one particular area because of racisim (racisim is everywhere). She did say that people are becoming more open minded and more enlightened about race issues. After talking with her i was acctually contemplating going there to see for myself and maybe one day buy a house and retire there because of the cost of living and the quality of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by symbian03(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ Omegared Ahh why can't you come to naija build house, settle and retire here?
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by chika98: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
I heard there are Nigerians in Belize. That place looks like our village
or so my ma described it grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Charles86: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ jennykadry are u in Ecuador?? if u are pls contact me via .................................
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
chika98:

I heard there are Nigerians in Belize. That place looks like our village
or so my ma described it grin grin

u wish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by denzel2009: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
Charles86:

@ jennykadry are u in Ecuador?? if u are pls contact me via tosin.charles@yahoo.com

Yeah she lives in Ecuador with her labrador, her email is jenniferkadri@ecuadorian.ec tongue
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by mamagee3(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
jennykadry:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 19, 2010
debosky:

Nigerians in Ecuador??

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool this made me laugh hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by omega25red(m): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2010
symbian03:

@ Omegared Ahh why can't you come to naija build house, settle and retire here?
well naija is expensive it's hard keeping up with all the rich folks and people who are aspiring to be rich. The point of retirement is to have peace before death so if i can find somewhere where i can have peace and quiet and my saved up retirement money can last long you better believe i'll go there.

hope that answered your question

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by chic2pimp(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2010
Una Dey For Ecuador Too? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg person no country wey Naija peeps no dey?
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by debosky(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^

Vanuatu grin
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by denzel2009: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
debosky:

^^

Vanuatu grin

Wait till they call to meet up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Busybody2(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
Nigerians and their habit of leaping without looking, thereby jumping from frying pan to fire embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by tpiander: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by 19naia(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Lets put it this way: Ecuador is flooded with american and european tourist and others from all over the world.

What could be in Ecuador that would draw americans and Europeans to spend money to go there as well as take their retirment pensions to live there? Let this question tell you how Ecuador compares to Nigeria.

Making a living there is no guarantee and wages are low but prices are low as well.. Nigeria is overpriced.

Speak spanish and your life will be better there, but understand that Black people all over Latin america are very rarely accepted or accomodated in job sectors where any real money is made.

Most of latin america is easily limited to around $500 monthly salary for proffesional jobs and any one making $2000 a month or more, is considered Upper class.
There are US and EU citizens that work in Latin America and recieve salaries closer to $2000 and above monthly, but they usually work for international companies and get such salaries because $500 is not even up to a poverty wage in their home countries. They are paid higher as an incentive to bring their skills and connections to a place that offers less than they have at home.

Trust me when i say some US citizens make the decision to live in Ecuador with just $500 income. $1200 is the comfortable medium for US citizens who decide to live there. $2000 a month is a grand experience but will not cover the fact that ecuador has some ultra luxury places for people who have millions.

Salinas, Manta are beach resort cities and do give them a look on you tube just to see how those small cities make lagos look like its only trying. And thats without comparing the 2 major cities of Ecuador Quito amd Guayaquil.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFXaAHjduGA

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HuSnRAdupc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by 19naia(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by 19naia(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Guayaquil and Quito
Now we are talking and see lagos keeping quiet because.....Ehennn. Ecuador was developing long before Nigeria was entered into the great European heist that colonized both Ecuador and Nigeria. Of course Latin america was mostly colonized by spanish peoples rather than British.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FstB3-vVepE

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzjVokgcJys
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by 19naia(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Go to Latin America even if only for the face to face experience of the big question : How is it that a nation as supposedly poor as Ecuador compares as such to a country supposedly rich as Nigeria?

Either Ecuador is Wealthier in deed or Nigeria has nothing to show for its superior wealth because of the worlds most shameful rate of chopping national revenues shocked as well as narrow focus on charging market prices without putting in equitable market quality and standard of product and service.

I posted above at least 6 cities in Ecuador including the top two biggest cities that easily give lagos something to think about.
I havent even covered the full scattering of cities they have to show , but you can search on Youtube for them.

When they say Ecuador is poor, its because they are compared to USA on the same american continent.

When they say Nigeria is rich, it is because nigeria is compared to Africa.

Same thing when Nigerians were gloating about having economy rated next to or above south africa, it looked so shameful to see nigerias state of being as far as infrastructure and quality of life, compared to countries supposedly poorer than nigeria.
Maybe the truth is that Nigeria is the number one at chopping its money and letting the country be damned.

Lets not forget Nigerias huge population compared to Ecuadors much smaller population. So much man power in Nigeria ,yet Ecuador has much more to show in terms of effort and money invested into its Qualities.

I would be ashamed to be a Nigerian made billionaire with all the money to show and no real national integrity to bear. It would make me look like a crazy inhumane beast who just reaps off the country while leaving the country to flounder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Hoil: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
U guys should stop worrying ursef Nigeria will be Visa free to Ecuador so dat u can easily go n see things for urself.
Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Edahpaul: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Please I want to travel to Ecuador so am looking for Nigerian living there to pear with this is my WhatsApp number 08107067222 am an urhobo please I will really appreciate if someone can receive me there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here by Dadymandy: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hello have you traveled to Ecuador yet?

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Supreme Court fixes May 19 for Buhari’s suit against NASS / Cheapest Ticket To Malaysia? / Arik Air To Buy Boeing Planes To Double Its Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.