Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction (882 Views)

Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank / Barter By Flutterwave App Review(detailed) Plus Referral Bonus / Illegal Deduction From FLWPROFESSIONALSERVICE LEKKI 00NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Just woke up this morning to see an un-authorized deduction of N19025 from flutterwave. no online contact number and after checking reviews i was shocked to see multiple complaints about un-authorized deductions. And to think i was to make payments in the hospital today am so furious.

TEXT transaction description is ***amt: 19,025 DR
Desc: FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY ETI-OSA
NGSTAN9999948167

ONLINE transaction description is***POS/WEB PURCHASE TRANSACTION-948167-589194-FLUTTERWAVE TECHNOLOGY ETI OSA NG

refund my money asap or face legal action
Re: Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction by Omihanifa: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Imagine undecided and the owner is a Lekki pastor o

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Naked [WATCH FULL VIDEO]* / Victims Of Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (disturbing / PC Place Nigeria To Give Out Gifts To Everyone In Celebration Of Nigeria @ 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.