Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (28620 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Like.. let him think wide for possible sponsors, and don't tie it to immediate family alone.. get sponsor and devise means to prove the relationship.. u got to be smart
True Bro
God help us
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by saaron(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
centboy123456:

oh bro u are a lucky man I wch I had that luck I need to zoom out of this country
Your time will come.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Beautyaddy: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Jamestown123:
Y are u not in Nigeria? Just asking

lol!...Not everyone is destined to be in Nigeria cheesy

But on a serious note, 8 million naira is a lot of money to invest and make quick money in Nigeria because of its multiple loopholes like corruption, little to no government accountability, low to no taxes and the list goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Beautyaddy: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2019
HappyCanadian:
On my way to the grocery store

So calm, clean and neat.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by centboy123456(m): 2:31am On Apr 11, 2019
saaron:
Your time will come.

amen bro really working on it

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by centboy123456(m): 2:31am On Apr 11, 2019
saaron:
Your time will come.

amen bro really working on it
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nicklaus619(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This looks more like an advertisemeng.

Guys, be wary

grin Nigerians, we keep claiming we get sense too much, grin just trying to help here. U think say everything for this world nah scam, bro learn how to trust people at time it will takebu very far in life.

8 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Raalsalghul: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Calm down
Nigeria is still a nice place

13 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Jamestown123: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Beautyaddy:

So calm, clean and neat.
Yes. Unlike Lagos wey we dey, everything dey make me vex.

5 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by YUNGLURD(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nicklaus619:

I was so fortunate, a friend in the office introduced me to PFL, preparing for life, they helped me located and applied averagely low university and handled all my traveling documents and made it almost stress free for me, the day I was scheduled for interview, the interviewer saw their letter heading and immediately stamped my passport with a visa without asking plenty jamb question, the only question I was asked was my name and reason why I wanna travel no further questions and investigation, they have a relationship with the Canadian government.. According to their profile, they have been running the business since 1980 or so....
Lucky u bro, congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Calm down Nigeria is still a nice place
you better don t say that in certain places
the aftermath may be unpalatable

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ugosample:

you better don t say that in certain places

the aftermath may be unpalatable

Boss go through my posts
I am trying to escape the niceness of nija
So nice you quoted me grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2019
I dey like dis kain news.... Congratulations.
Please continue dey shower us with peeshaws. It will go a long way in keeping our hope and inspiration alive.

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I dey like dis kain news.... Congratulations.
Please continue dey shower us with peeshaws. It will go a long way in keeping our hope and inspiration alive.
No wahala bro
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by legendary4luv(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2019
HappyCanadian:

No wahala bro

More pics please bro. The day will I will land in Canada, USA or Australia. Kai I'll dance naked for 24hrs but 8M too much seems no hope to leave this country because that money no be Bobo juice

4 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2019
legendary4luv:

More pics please bro. The day will I will land in Canada, USA or Australia. Kai I'll dance naked for 24hrs but 8M too much seems no hope to leave this country because that money no be Bobo juice
grin no be only dance unclad, if you land u'll see you won't do anything.. that amount is an estimated expense, it could vary depending on your sch, chill I will throw more pics...
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by dingbang(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Happycanadian everyone is just telling to go to Canada as if na them go give me the 8million wey you use travel. I just tire for some people. Abi no be when you get money, things go dey move? Oya if I pass ielts now, I get admission into Canada school now, all those people wey dey advise me to go Canada go just disappear when I need money for travel
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by dingbang(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2019
Nicklaus619:

I was so fortunate, a friend in the office introduced me to PFL, preparing for life, they helped me located and applied averagely low university and handled all my traveling documents and made it almost stress free for me, the day I was scheduled for interview, the interviewer saw their letter heading and immediately stamped my passport with a visa without asking plenty jamb question, the only question I was asked was my name and reason why I wanna travel no further questions and investigation, they have a relationship with the Canadian government.. According to their profile, they have been running the business since 1980 or so....
bros abeg introduce me to this PFL people abeg.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by snowlordng(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
HappyCanadian:

grin no be only dance unclad, if you land u'll see you won't do anything.. that amount is an estimated expense, it could vary depending on your sch; tuition, board and other miscellaneous expenses plus flight.. so it doesn't mean u won't fly if you don't have 8m! chill I will throw more pics...
bro can I discuss important stuff with you on whatsapp
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Dollywood(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hadampson:

Here are the list of some countries where snow dey fall

Namibia
ALGERIA
Morocco
Tunisia
South Africa
Lesotho

Actually snow don't fall in African countries

Actually snow don't fall in African countries brah

All these except South Africa shouldn't be up to 500,000 to relocate to.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by legendary4luv(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
HappyCanadian:

grin no be only dance unclad, if you land u'll see you won't do anything.. that amount is an estimated expense, it could vary depending on your sch; tuition, board and other miscellaneous expenses plus flight.. so it doesn't mean u won't fly if you don't have 8m! chill I will throw more pics...

OK bro and I can relate about not dancing unclad because that's same thing I said before I gain admission at uniport but I didn't, the cheapest Canadian school I saw online is about 5500CAD for tuition
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
legendary4luv:

OK bro and I can relate about not dancing unclad because that's same thing I said before I gain admission at uniport but I didn't, the cheapest Canadian school I saw online is about 5500CAD for tuition
What's the name of the school?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
dingbang:
Happycanadian everyone is just telling to go to Canada as if na them go give me the 8million wey you use travel. I just tire for some people. Abi no be when you get money, things go dey move? Oya if I pass ielts now, I get admission into Canada school now, all those people wey dey advise me to go Canada go just disappear when I need money for travel
grin Reason you need to get a dedicated genuine sponsor.. recall the money is case specific depending on your package.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
snowlordng:
bro can I discuss important stuff with you on whatsapp
Sure, you can.. let's leave it on monday after my test please
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
legendary4luv:

Okay, I'm guessing MUN, right?? not bad for a start but understand their is no free thing in Freetown cheesy cool
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Dammilekan(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Someone must not start his own travelling thread on nairaland pple will be asking him how he get there or the cost it annoying asf.. Pls stop

1 Like

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by snowlordng(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Sure, you can.. let's leave it on monday after my test please
ok
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by BusinessHub1: 1:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Dammilekan:
Someone must not start his own travelling thread on nairaland pple will be asking him how he get there or the cost it annoying asf.. Pls stop
Please stop this rubbish! Are they complaining? Are you their spokesperson?

3 Likes

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by lordally(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Temple1288:

I worked for more than 3years in Igoni Hotels, worked in Lubis Garden in the same Porthacourt. Each salary I was paid I used it to get 'women' clothing material which I sold in Ikotun Market but when I got the opportunity to zoom, I didn't even think about it (thanks to Nairaland too) My advice to him is just for him not to do something that'd make them deport him. I wish him luck!

Temple Temple
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Temple1288(m): 2:49am On Apr 14, 2019
lordally:

Temple Temple
Sir
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by lordally(m): 2:57am On Apr 14, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration / Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) / Iddo Railway Terminal On Fire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.