Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide (26612 Views)

Please Tell Me How To Load My Conlog Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter / My Ordeal With Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) And Its Metering Agents(mojec Int. Ltd) / Prepaid Meter Online Application Guidelines and Instructions for AEDC Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide by Dclique(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Updated July 2019: IKEDC customers should note that Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meters are now available through the MAP program.

Here you will find a guide on how to get a Prepaid meter from Ikeja Electric easily using the prepaid meter application form which can be downloaded online.

A popular question among electricity consumers in Nigeria is - What is the price of Prepaid Meter in Nigeria and When is Prepaid Meter Installation Starting. In this post, I will explore this topic in depth.

Electricity consumers in Nigeria will be glad to know that NERC is ready to fulfill its promise of closing the metering gap and eliminating estimated billing in the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry.Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, NERC will commence metering from 1st of May 2019.

Customers will be given either a single or three phase prepaid meter depending of which they choose to purchase.Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc, AEDC, and Jos Electricity Distribution Company Plc, JEDC, will be the first to be granted permits under its Meter Asset Providers (MAPs) to begin the installations.

The metering companies are ready to begin installations of single and three phase prepaid electricity meters to customers who have met the requirements given by their respective DISCOs.

There are 108 metering companies which have been given licenses by FG to supply meters to address problem of discriminatory and arbitrary billing in the electricity sector.

How to apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter

Below are the steps to get a prepaid meter from Ikeja Electric;

#Step 1. Visit IKEDC website
Visit the IKEDC website on map.ikejaelectric.com

#Step 2. Enter your Meter Account Number
New customers are to enter their meter account to lookup their profile

#Step 3. Complete the KYC Process
In this steps, IKEDC customers will need to complete/Update their details on the webpage to initiate the account survey process

#Step 4. Debt Repayment Agreement
Customers are advised to pay thier outstanding bills by taking advantage of the various repayment option available. Also, outstanding balances can be rolled over into customer’s prepaid account and paid in installment in line with IKEDC’s repayment options.

See full guide here - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/prepaid-electricity-meters-price.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide by Nbote(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Finally!! But dis sound all too familiar... I'm tired of having to pay 10k each month in d name of estimated billing

1 Like

Re: How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide by Marvell23(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
For everything you need about prepaid meter application, processes and prices in Nigeria, here is a detailed guide-https://www.naijaonlineguide.com/how-to-apply-for-prepaid-meter-online-nigeria/
Re: How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide by dollarprincess(f): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
i tried recharging my meter today but it seems not to be going through I have checked everywhere online for a solution and I can only see this content and one other content at https://www.dailybinaryhub.com/ as the solution thanks for sharing
Re: How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide by Homeyfav: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2023
jfhhj

(1) (Reply)

Sarafoam Building Is Currently Burning In Lagos (Photos) / Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money / Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.