Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar (32237 Views)

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / Rain Beats Men Who Took Their Convertible Out For A Spin In Edo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
LuciferYaweh:
Avoid any Toyota salon car that Nairaland Auto section guys will advertise for the next three months.

A word is enough for the iwse.

*spits angry
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
They are part of the learning process

Definitely after much pleading, the man will buy the damaged parts and his oga will repair with free labour
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by radiall23: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
na tipper grin the guy jam ni?
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by Okuda(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
onoms4luv:
This Is The Reason I Don't Leave My Car With The Mechanic, I'm Always There When He Is Fixing Or Doing Anything. I Nor Dey For Plenty Story.

the thing is that there is litte to nothing he can do to get that car in the condition he gave it to him. he may just fulfil his anger by lockimg him up for a few days or months at most and that would be all.

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by andyanders: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Had similar experience. Mine was just a car a bought same day, drove the a mechanic workshop to ONLY remove the oil and change to the new oil I bought. Left the car with him for house to take my bath so that I could go get some fun. The boy changed the oil and was in a hurry to text drive the car, forgot to close the bonnet, on high speed, the bonnet opened and he crashed the car beyond repairs. That was the end because the poor boy had no money and there was nothing I could do when I saw him on the ground crying and pleading. I had to let him go because at least the boy did not die.
I had to replace the car later. The worst thing, I never drove the car for one day.

5 Likes

Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by blackplanet0007: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
village people village people wetin wetin
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by northernboy: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
MhannyEra:
Newsbroadcastnaija: Somewhere in Calabar this morning a man who had left his car at a mechanic workshop for repairs received a call from one of the apprentices who worked in the shop telling him that his car was been involved in an accident earlier the same day, and he should come and see it but unknown to him his car has been damaged beyond repairs this owner arrives the workshop with a light mind to receive the shock of his life.

See more below to know what happened:
http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/04/mechanic-apprentice-crashes-clients-car.html
APC ooooooo; what has APC done to this young mechanic ooooo
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by Reelmii: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
gbesee reee oooo
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by Stevo35: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
This Association is involved.

Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by capitalzero: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
let mechanic diagnose and fix car in your presence. If not possible, check the mechanic frequently
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Is it that the mechanic can't drive?
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by montumonami(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oh lord lead me not into temptation and deliver me from evil. That's how
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by DelphiOracle(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Badonasty:

arrest the boy....his family...his boss plus him village people
na arrest go repair the motor
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by dingbang(m): 4:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Please take your cars to reputable car fixing outlets, not all these local ones that their mechanics dont have sense.
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by Fiqiboy: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Legend of Spinjutsu grin
Re: Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2019
onoms4luv:
This Is The Reason I Don't Leave My Car With The Mechanic, I'm Always There When He Is Fixing Or Doing Anything. I Nor Dey For Plenty Story.
same here o. If I have to, I make sure I leave keys with the head mechanic and specifically ask him not to let his boys spin it. If it must be spun, it must be him alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11 / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.