Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party (43617 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party / Chioma, The Chef Chi 23rd Birthday Album (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by QuietHammer(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
You can't be fvcking this kind of babe and be unfortunate in life
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Deborachi(f): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
See birthday party like something else cry
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by fatymore(f): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
it is well...
that's why I am hustling too...
Ibi tidadi mi o de, made be matun koje.

Please get your affordable bedsheets from me
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by samdav925: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Vanity upon vanity but who wan die for poverty
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by trusted(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Colored eyes. Everything na Fashion. undecided
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Zege7716: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gabrie300:
chai!

When will money locate we
*Nairalanders?
Very soon
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
zidek:
She is just 23years old but looks like 32 years, and I'm 30 years but i looks like 23years, God let money locate me before the month end IJN Amen!

Malnutrition dey worry you, go chop well, to look ur age

1 Like

Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oil Money is sweet
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by WiseStarr(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
And we are same age,ayee mi,when i go make money,baba dakun send me the date make i dey anticipate na
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by nextstep(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
People like abusing his children, saying they are lucky to be born with a silver spoon. He himself could have rested on his own father's laurels, after all his dad was a governor. But instead he bought a shitty truck and was selling diesel door-to-door, hustling. Their own grandfather nko... I don't recall he was born into wealth, but he worked hard for decades. I see the same hustling spirit in his daughters who may one day be billionaires in their own right. Of course they're leveraging their parent's wealth and connections - isn't that what all children do?

Most youths today - if they looked hard - have much more opportunities for becoming successful today than in the 80's or even 90's. They will say "there's no money, they're no jobs"... yet people are making it in various ways.

Happy birthday gal, and keep on rocking.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Badonasty(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
thablogger:
See photos from the birthday event of Temi Otedola...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/beautiful-photos-from-billionaires.html

don't know why they always hide that boy abi na him Dem use

Dem no invite me eazi
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by otolorinola(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Happy birthday to our beautiful damsel. Temi Otedola. And long life the king!! @Femi Otedola. All hail the king!! Sign me abeg, I fit do any kind of work. God bless y'all.
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by shizzydonald(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
[center][/center]

Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by shizzydonald(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
tumipo27:
Money is Good
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by magzey: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
PussyKing:
Oh God

May thunder fire Buhari First

Then fire Tinubu

Fire Osinbajo

And Then Amaechi

Then fire Poverty sad
This are all legitimate rich guys am sure fire will gut you first .Bad belle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Emceesaka: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
mytime24:
femi Otedola with same cloth everytime undecided
Monitoring spirit well done
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
When the whites are rich they invite the whites for their party but when the blacks are rich they invite the whites.Just my thoughts.......
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Gerrard59(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Derrinclay:
When the whites are rich they invite the whites for their party but when the blacks are rich they invite the whites.Just my thoughts.......

She lives (and schooled) in a predominantly white community so she is likely to have MORE Caucasians as friends rather than blacks. Question is: how many Caucasians reside in predominantly black communities that will make them have MORE blacks as friends as opposed to members of their race?

Answer is: probability.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by gsmguru: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
May money located us all.

Meanwhile...

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Desyfoley1452(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gabrie300:
chai!

*Nairalanders?
talk about urself some of us don pass this level.
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by UcheforGod(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
All l see is money
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by UcheforGod(f): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Femi
Kemi
Temi
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by UrVilagePple: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am I d only 1 dat isn't seeing Mr Eazi here ;DAm I d only 1 dat isn't seeing Mr Eazi here
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by jeff1607(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gabrie300:
chai!

*Nairalanders?

very soon bro very soon, na small time e remain ,e go be like film
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Ugosample(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
nextstep:
People like abusing his children, saying they are lucky to be born with a silver spoon. He himself could have rested on his own father's laurels, after all his dad was a governor. But instead he bought a shitty truck and was selling diesel door-to-door, hustling. Their own grandfather nko... I don't recall he was born into wealth, but he worked hard for decades. I see the same hustling spirit in his daughters who may one day be billionaires in their own right. Of course they're leveraging their parent's wealth and connections - isn't that what all children do?

Most youths today - if they looked hard - have much more opportunities for becoming successful today than in the 80's or even 90's. They will say "there's no money, they're no jobs"... yet people are making it in various ways.

Happy birthday gal, and keep on rocking.

yes

you have a point
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gerrard59:

She lives (and schooled) in a predominantly white community so she is likely to have MORE Caucasians as friends rather than blacks. Question is: how many Caucasians reside in predominantly black communities that will make them have MORE blacks as friends as opposed to members of their race?

Answer is: probability.
Okay but its just my observation.
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by LINTUNE(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry
whyvu de vex now? [g] tongue
Re: Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party by Coolbadguy: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
PussyKing:
Oh God
May thunder fire Buhari First
Then fire Tinubu
Fire Osinbajo
And Then Amaechi
Then fire Poverty sad

ahahaha...this guy you funny ooo, you dey vex since yesterday....lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) / Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.