Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Difference Between National Common Entrance Exam And State Common Entrance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between National Common Entrance Exam And State Common Entrance (4980 Views)

What Are The Difference Between National Symbols And Other Symbols. / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou / National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between National Common Entrance Exam And State Common Entrance by obaf(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
I will like to know the difference between primary/Secondary school cross over entrance exam for pupil. My children are in primary 5, but 10yrs and I want them to go to secondary now, they will be writing National Common Entrance Exam, but not yet registered for any state Common entrance because their school doesn’t have any pupil in Primary 6!
I am now confuse if the NCEE is enough for them to gain entrance into any secondary school of their choice after doing the school’s entrance exam or they still need to do the state common entrance before any private school will take them for secondary school?
Will appreciate any urgent advise !
Re: Difference Between National Common Entrance Exam And State Common Entrance by LuciferYaweh: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaf:
I will like to know the difference between primary/Secondary school cross over entrance exam for pupil. My children are in primary 5, but 10yrs and I want them to go to secondary now, they will be writing National Common Entrance Exam, but not yet registered for any state Common entrance because their school doesn’t have any pupil in Primary 6!
I am now confuse if the NCEE is enough for them to gain entrance into any secondary school of their choice after doing the school’s entrance exam or they still need to do the state common entrance before any private school will take them for secondary school?

I believe the guy above has told you all you need to know - read below it.

Thank us later. grin
Re: Difference Between National Common Entrance Exam And State Common Entrance by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaf:
National Common Entrance Exam is an exam written by primary pupils to gain entrance into federal government colleges. It is organized by National Examination Council ( NECO).
State Common Entrance is similar to waec because students are issued primary school leaving certificate. Pupil with such certificate can use it for menial jobs if they don't want to further. These certificate may not be required in many private schools since the pupils may still write their entrance examination. But it is important your kid own a primary school leaving certificate because it a main prove that he attended primary school even though testimonials maybe substituted as the case may be. Many of my relations regretted writing such exam because they didn't attend federal utility schools. There are many schools looking for students so please save yourself the stress of enrolling for federal utility schools.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between National Common Entrance Exam And State Common Entrance by pureluck360: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
NATIONAL & STATE COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTIONS 2009 - 2019

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 09074086576
(SMALL SIZE - N600, BIG - N1200)

At OV BOOKS, we also have great novels (story books) and C.A.T CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT TESTS based on the new curriculum modules for Volume 1(KG) to Basic 6

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) / My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.