Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby (26047 Views)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by MsDoris(f): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nollywood actress Maureen Solomon who recently announced on social media that she was pregnant after 12 years of trying has finally put to bed a bouncing baby girl.

She already named the child Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke.

Posting a photo of her new baby, the excited mum shared the good news on her Instagram page saying;

"And here she is!! Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke❤❤��� Lord I thank you. We are grateful"

See More--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/tears-of-joy-as-actress-maureen-solomon.html

2 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by GOFRONT(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
This thief above me.....Why dnt you use 10 billion to stake ya match and win

2 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Opto1: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Twelve years kwa? Well, my mom won't allow me to stay in relationship for 2 years without kid. Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Jestin: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congrat to her....she already got two kids which is one is this after 12yrs again like it is her first child ...abi two kids never do ?

17 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by MooreJozo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmm
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by oloriLFC(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Phoenix. Hmm... Philadelphia nko?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by frankblinkz(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:
Twelve years kwa? Well, my mom won't allow me to stay in relationship for 2 years without kid. Congratulations to her
because your mum gives children hmm?

15 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Kendumazy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by oloriLFC(f): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:
she already had two before. You didn't read?

13 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by mysticgal(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:

We need to flog whoever taught you English comprehension

19 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Pavore9: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
oloriLFC:

The name also means a person regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect.

11 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Laveda(f): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
This news is just getting to NL now?

1 Like

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Pavore9: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:

You certainly didn't read before commenting though it seems you are "my mummy is coming" type! cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by rawpadgin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congratulations beautiful, talented actress with cute oto-climb teeth
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Arizonaaddict1: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
oloriLFC:
everybody want oyinbo name for their pikin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:
Third baby biko

1 Like

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats to her

Check out our website www.thefxchanger.com for ecurrency rates... buy and sell your paypal, Bitcoin, gift cards and send payment abroad
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by trapQ: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kuku marry your mom na.
Opto1:

7 Likes

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by meKdollz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by nwakibie3(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
my crush that year grin grin
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by DBossNG(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by 1Straff: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by Reelmii: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
oloriLFC:
is it ur Phoenix

1 Like

Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by radiall23: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
congrats
Re: Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby by tumipo27: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Happy for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

William Onyeabor Is Dead! / Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW / Video Of DJ Olu Abiodun's Burial At Ikoyi Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.