Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) (48715 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by freecocoa(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
I’m very sorry for your loss oga but as far as your dad was a Nigerian police officer, he wasn’t innnocent.

I hope you find the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by ifecoinc: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
It might possible be karma,all these policemen they ain't as pure as we think....anyway rip to the dead.....policemen whether retired or presence there dubious are obvious......plane talk
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Originalsly: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmm.... the guy was murdered.... not assassinated. Innocent?...maybe... but I don't believe so. Police should remember ....always.... once a police, twice a civilian. Abuse your power when you become a police.... people will wait until you get fired/retire and return to a powerless civilian... then they will go for revenge. Not saying it is right... but that's the reality. They did not touch his daughter in law who was there ... that tells us something.
May the woman not be haunted by what she witnessed.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Rollitout: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Innocent ?
How did u no ur father was innocent
All police men must have committed an atrocity when I service or lied against a person
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Policeman innocent
Just like saying nepa dey give steady light
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by oshaosha2014(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
You never know what they have done before they were shot.
stano2:
Too bad.
My friend dad was also assassinated, the year he was meant to retire by his fellow police officer.

My neighbor in uni, her dad was also shot after he retired from the police force.

Rip to the man. This is a serious issue that should be looked into
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by ogbonti: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:
Looks like pay back time
My kind of revenge , when you think you have worked and want to enjoy the fruit of your labour
That's when I come for my pound of flesh.

Cultist spoted!
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

Cultist spoted!
I'm not and I will never be one

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

The person that gave you winch to chop no try at all.
Winch koh wizard in.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
mokane28:
Chaii i wish i can like your post a thousand times, i believe in an eye for en eye, iwu Moses
De mind some people, thinking you can just do shiiit with everyone and get away with it without asking for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Judgesledge:
looks like some dude will also come for his own pound of flesh someday, hope you will be ready when they come
People like us who believes in eye for and eye keeps things clean. A 50/50 deal is a 50/50 deal.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Buharimustgo: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=stano2 post=77401683]Too bad.
My friend dad was also assassinated, the year he was meant to retire by his fellow police officer.

My neighbor in uni, her dad was also shot after he retired from the police force.

Rip to the man. This is a serious issue that should be looked into[/quote

Look into what? After being heartless in office you think you will rest in peace huh?

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Larwin(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kamal is a real bitch wink
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
My guy I swear.
I have plans for one like that already. I just dey wait for the right time
I only have one person and still waiting for the perfect time
He came to my house smashed a girl there and took all the money I kept in my drawer he accepted he took it and promised to psy back but till now nothing. I'm just waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
zera:

Bros Ojuelegba thunder locate you
Na u the thunder want fire so. If ur a police man u better stop doing bad make u no die like fowl.. cos that's the destination of all crooked police men

2 Likes

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
RichBoy247:

Right quote at the wrongest time. If the assassinated man were your father, would you have said this?
Everyman should be allowed to face the consequences of their actions no one is excluded.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
zera:

Bros Ojuelegba thunder locate you
We are not the same
You do t do shiiit to me and get away with it without asking for forgiveness
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Pat081: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
No police man or woman can cu m here and tell us he or she is innocent or Vincent lol, only God knw the truth and how many people hv b kill by his gun or d co police close to him. Any way RIP to him
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by nicepoker101(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Retired policeman? I decline to comment.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by backnbeta(f): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Innocent policeman? lipsrsealed
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Udomite: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
If I hear innocent again. The news sweet jare. Police with double life full 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by LZAA: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:
Looks like pay back time
My kind of revenge , when you think you have worked and want to enjoy the fruit of your labour

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Ninilowo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
There is one policewoman reaping me off of recent. I pretend as if I don't know what she's doing. I am just praying for this kind of "visitation" on her when she is settled (retired) to eat the "fruit of her labour"
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by sharpwriter(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:

I only have one person and still waiting for the perfect time
He came to my house smashed a girl there and took all the money I kept in my drawer he accepted he took it and promised to psy back but till now nothing. I'm just waiting patiently

Smashed a girl? You mean raped?
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
sharpwriter:

Smashed a girl? You mean raped?
Smashed na beta furkiing
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by shizzydonald(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by sharpwriter(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:

Smashed na beta furkiing

Hmmn... it is well
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hmmn... it is well
Lol
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by omlueh(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
I concur with most of the things said by majority of the people who aired there view on this issue, agreed that the Nigeria Police has really been polluted and bastardized by majority of the Officers either Commission or Non- commission. But in thruth and all honesty you will still find Some very Honesty and Upright Officers amongst them, but to the Dead may the Good Lord in His infinite goodness and mercy have compassion on his Soul and the Soul of all the Departed who have no one to remember them and pray for them. Amen.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Mpanyi: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:
Looks like pay back time

Not only you. Another person will equally come for both your blood and flesh when you want to relax and enjoy.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Must have happened in Igboland. That's where they kill old people, retirees and senior citizens.

They killed former CP of Kwara in Anambra.
They killed the retired DCP and his wife.
Now, they killed this one too.

Thank God Mikel had money to pay when they kidnapped his parents, those cursed beings would have killed them.

If you value your elders, don't leave them in Igboland.
Fvck you and fvck your entire household...fvck the mod who let your post stand..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) / Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.